Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Tatters, Noc egg [W]Pure & TC stuff
1 2 3
@Kizmetto
I'll have to pass then, that you though, if you'd be willing to sell those individually I might be able to buy some things off of you:3

@Kitto
I only need about 500 more right now^^
at the value of about 500t each? that would make about 250kt
So it would be about 1.75 mil left in currency (gems or treasure etc)

If you can't afford the pure, then we could up the amount of cones,
or add in chests? Whichever you decide, and with payment plans
it wouldn't have to be paid all at once c:

(I've been pulling late nights/morning as well after coming home late from work.
Haven't managed to make much though, 3k is very impressive! hats off to you!)
@Kizmetto
I'll have to pass then, that you though, if you'd be willing to sell those individually I might be able to buy some things off of you:3

@Kitto
I only need about 500 more right now^^
at the value of about 500t each? that would make about 250kt
So it would be about 1.75 mil left in currency (gems or treasure etc)

If you can't afford the pure, then we could up the amount of cones,
or add in chests? Whichever you decide, and with payment plans
it wouldn't have to be paid all at once c:

(I've been pulling late nights/morning as well after coming home late from work.
Haven't managed to make much though, 3k is very impressive! hats off to you!)
5621442.png_______________3520701.png_______________6389248.png

-
-
Looking For Birthday dragons-January 13th!
@kittykat145 Tbh I don't really want to spend any money on them - I'm collecting them simply because they are collectors items! I also don't want to drop all the pinecones I've managed to scrape together on it though, either. :x I still need to buy fest things.

Eeee what to dooo

Edit: Also I believe we had previously agreed on 3,000 pinecones, at a rate of 1000t per pinecone?
@kittykat145 Tbh I don't really want to spend any money on them - I'm collecting them simply because they are collectors items! I also don't want to drop all the pinecones I've managed to scrape together on it though, either. :x I still need to buy fest things.

Eeee what to dooo

Edit: Also I believe we had previously agreed on 3,000 pinecones, at a rate of 1000t per pinecone?
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto
What's the max you are willing to pay in pure?^^

I don't remember asking for 3k pinecones:0
Possibly another user? I was looking for around 300-500 cones, which I put down to 100 in case it was too much for someone. My rate is usually lower then 500t, but as I mentioned in my other thread, I am willing to use a higher rate than 500t, so it would all depend on your offer c:
@Kitto
What's the max you are willing to pay in pure?^^

I don't remember asking for 3k pinecones:0
Possibly another user? I was looking for around 300-500 cones, which I put down to 100 in case it was too much for someone. My rate is usually lower then 500t, but as I mentioned in my other thread, I am willing to use a higher rate than 500t, so it would all depend on your offer c:

-
-
@kittykat145 Obv I can't remember exactly what I said/what went on, but I do remember calculating at a rate of 1000t for pinecones, and asking you if you would accept exclusively pinecones for the tatters.

All I know on that front is that neither of those thoughts received a veto because otherwise it wouldn't have been a goal I was heading for. :P

I could probably stand to toss 500k pure at the tatters? But as I said before, I'm not really interested in the tatters themselves.
@kittykat145 Obv I can't remember exactly what I said/what went on, but I do remember calculating at a rate of 1000t for pinecones, and asking you if you would accept exclusively pinecones for the tatters.

All I know on that front is that neither of those thoughts received a veto because otherwise it wouldn't have been a goal I was heading for. :P

I could probably stand to toss 500k pure at the tatters? But as I said before, I'm not really interested in the tatters themselves.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

Are you sure it wasn't another user? (I do recall someone else selling tatters for cones)
My main goal from the beginning was pure for the tatters^^
I added in partial payment including TC stuff after ward. Seeing that no one was interested
in paying solely pure. I re-pinged anyone who posted in my previous threads.
and I am willing to take at a higher rate, seeing that time is running out and I do need the pinecones and all the other TC stuff.

So along with 500k pure, what else would you be tossing in along with it if I may ask? c:
@Kitto

Are you sure it wasn't another user? (I do recall someone else selling tatters for cones)
My main goal from the beginning was pure for the tatters^^
I added in partial payment including TC stuff after ward. Seeing that no one was interested
in paying solely pure. I re-pinged anyone who posted in my previous threads.
and I am willing to take at a higher rate, seeing that time is running out and I do need the pinecones and all the other TC stuff.

So along with 500k pure, what else would you be tossing in along with it if I may ask? c:

-
-
@kittykat145

YOU HAVE THE SAME ICONS

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=1361785&page=1&anchor=9387249#9387249

gnuuh this too much brain for 4am
@kittykat145

YOU HAVE THE SAME ICONS

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=1361785&page=1&anchor=9387249#9387249

gnuuh this too much brain for 4am
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

LOL so it was tigercule, I was trying to think of the person who I seen xP
@Kitto

LOL so it was tigercule, I was trying to think of the person who I seen xP

-
-
bump
bump

-
-
bump
bump

-
-
No longer interested: I've got one, and that's enough for me for now. Thanks anyways!
No longer interested: I've got one, and that's enough for me for now. Thanks anyways!
1 2 3