Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2015
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
I'm kind of new. Since I don't have enough pinecones to get anything, can I use them next year?
I'm kind of new. Since I don't have enough pinecones to get anything, can I use them next year?
@Enchantedrealm: Yes, the Pinecones will be usable next year and the year after and so on. However, not all items will be available again next year: the emblem returns each year, but the sash and thorns will be exclusive to this year, and different items will be available for purchase next year! The familiar will also be different next year, but you will be able to get the bear in December during the Night of the Nocturne.

You can always try to trade for or purchase more pinecones to make sure you can get yourself at least a sash and moonglow thorns. Prices usually only rise after the event is over, so better get them early while they are still relatively cheap c: Even if you don't plan on using them personally, you can always sell them for a nice profit a few months down the road!
@Enchantedrealm: Yes, the Pinecones will be usable next year and the year after and so on. However, not all items will be available again next year: the emblem returns each year, but the sash and thorns will be exclusive to this year, and different items will be available for purchase next year! The familiar will also be different next year, but you will be able to get the bear in December during the Night of the Nocturne.

You can always try to trade for or purchase more pinecones to make sure you can get yourself at least a sash and moonglow thorns. Prices usually only rise after the event is over, so better get them early while they are still relatively cheap c: Even if you don't plan on using them personally, you can always sell them for a nice profit a few months down the road!
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before, but will the skins and accents retire once TC is over?
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before, but will the skins and accents retire once TC is over?
Crackling_Silver.png
The TC accents are amazing :D I could only afford two, but man, were they worth every penny :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10730632] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/107307/10730632_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=90661] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/907/90661_350.png[/img] [/url]
The TC accents are amazing :D I could only afford two, but man, were they worth every penny :D

10730632_350.png

90661_350.png
Tn4aWhc.png
@SageOfMagic

I can't find the thread right now, but it's been made pretty clear that the higher up you are in terms of levels when it comes to gathering stuff, the harder it is to get certain objects.

It's been a problem for a while. I'm sure there's a Suggestion somewhere. Likewise, I've been having trouble finding stuff in Digging, which is level 15, while I get showered in pinecones in my level 12 Insect Catching.

It's, unfortunately, the RNG being terrible to players that have higher levels, as more items means a larger poor means a lesser chance of lower level items showing up, and when they do, they're usually in stacks of 1 or 2.
@SageOfMagic

I can't find the thread right now, but it's been made pretty clear that the higher up you are in terms of levels when it comes to gathering stuff, the harder it is to get certain objects.

It's been a problem for a while. I'm sure there's a Suggestion somewhere. Likewise, I've been having trouble finding stuff in Digging, which is level 15, while I get showered in pinecones in my level 12 Insect Catching.

It's, unfortunately, the RNG being terrible to players that have higher levels, as more items means a larger poor means a lesser chance of lower level items showing up, and when they do, they're usually in stacks of 1 or 2.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace Now that makes a lot of sense...and is quite unfortunate.
@FloatingInSpace Now that makes a lot of sense...and is quite unfortunate.
.. Annnnd the Nocturne in the announcement picture is a lightning type.
.. Annnnd the Nocturne in the announcement picture is a lightning type.
gcMrH8o.png1zva4k6.jpg
I like the thorns, they look good.
I like the thorns, they look good.
Up, up, up and away!
Beautiful skins and accents as always~ love the colors!
Beautiful skins and accents as always~ love the colors!
phwAN37.png
I got pretty lucky this time around (...somehow...O_o ) One of every skin and multiples of the accents early on..2 thorns, 6 bears (and counting), pinecones dropping more frequently from gathering and coli than usual (woodland path seems to be best for me), and two chests from the coli (of which, I've already sold one), two coli skins, and multiple familiars from the colliseum...more than usual.

This luck...how do I even...O__O
I got pretty lucky this time around (...somehow...O_o ) One of every skin and multiples of the accents early on..2 thorns, 6 bears (and counting), pinecones dropping more frequently from gathering and coli than usual (woodland path seems to be best for me), and two chests from the coli (of which, I've already sold one), two coli skins, and multiple familiars from the colliseum...more than usual.

This luck...how do I even...O__O
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43