Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2015
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
@dragoncrystal The chests share names with the skin/accent it will give you, so say it's a Lullaby Chest. The skin inside will be Nightmothers Lullaby.

Sorry if you knew this already, just wanted to be helpful :P
@dragoncrystal The chests share names with the skin/accent it will give you, so say it's a Lullaby Chest. The skin inside will be Nightmothers Lullaby.

Sorry if you knew this already, just wanted to be helpful :P
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
How much time before event ends?
How much time before event ends?
Lichtdrache.gif
@TrissyCat
It ended at midnight, about 30 min after you posted. You may have found that out by now haha
@TrissyCat
It ended at midnight, about 30 min after you posted. You may have found that out by now haha
I knew, but still I get ones I can't use XD
I knew, but still I get ones I can't use XD
T3TuubO.png
@jcstitches :D glad to know! thoses skins were all so pretty uwu
@jcstitches :D glad to know! thoses skins were all so pretty uwu
CHECK OUT MY ACCENT SHOP
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1415424/1
Its the cat way! Calm down.
Its the cat way! Calm down.
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
Thank you, Ex Mama, for making mercy look amazingly evil. Thank you for being so generous to give a traitor to your flight 2 chests, containing the Coatl M accent and the Nocturne F Skin.
Thank you, Ex Mama, for making mercy look amazingly evil. Thank you for being so generous to give a traitor to your flight 2 chests, containing the Coatl M accent and the Nocturne F Skin.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
!
!
OcuEUQj.png
This is old.
This is old.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_nn739bWSSZ1rbfe8q_500.gif
I wish the following apparels can be something nice and Awesome like this *^*D Maybe a whirlwind fire tornado or blazing fire wings like a phoenix or Naruto Fire Nine tail fox etc for the Flameforger festival
I wish the following apparels can be something nice and Awesome like this *^*D Maybe a whirlwind fire tornado or blazing fire wings like a phoenix or Naruto Fire Nine tail fox etc for the Flameforger festival
tumblr_inline_nrsubd08Ks1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubl18PF1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubhbU8R1rd7zsk_540.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43