Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The weirdest pet you own?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I own some ducks, hens, rabbits, small bird and fish. I've had a african pygmy hedgehog and a green lovebird but both has passed away
I own some ducks, hens, rabbits, small bird and fish. I've had a african pygmy hedgehog and a green lovebird but both has passed away
tumblr_inline_ndfc3bktVg1r3rrw1.gif
I have a ball python back home ;0 along with a few marine fish and dwarf hermit crabs.

As far as more common animals go, I also have two dogs and two cats~
I have a ball python back home ;0 along with a few marine fish and dwarf hermit crabs.

As far as more common animals go, I also have two dogs and two cats~
Used to keep giant african land snails. Wonderful, sweet creatures with surprising personality.

Now I just have two dogs. Did I say 'just'? They are my whole life, there's no 'just' :-)
Used to keep giant african land snails. Wonderful, sweet creatures with surprising personality.

Now I just have two dogs. Did I say 'just'? They are my whole life, there's no 'just' :-)
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
mine has to be my cape file snake!
they are pretty rare to own -especially in the uk.

got a photo here:http://morning-star-1.deviantart.com/art/Cape-File-snake-514242078
(Linked to my DA as it's a big photo and I didn't want to blow out the thread)

-I own 18 snakes in total.
7 hognoses
5 king snakes (two Californians and three bajas)
2 Taiwanese beauties
1 cape file
1 house snake
1 Everglades x Texas rat hyrbrid
and 1 royal python

I also have 4 gerbils, one Syrian hamster, one Russian hamster and one Chinese,
I used to have a lot more rodents (and used to be a mouse breeder and would have 100 mice plus at anyone time)

I also have a wonderful Calico tabby moggie and a awesome smoke cream mainecoon!
mine has to be my cape file snake!
they are pretty rare to own -especially in the uk.

got a photo here:http://morning-star-1.deviantart.com/art/Cape-File-snake-514242078
(Linked to my DA as it's a big photo and I didn't want to blow out the thread)

-I own 18 snakes in total.
7 hognoses
5 king snakes (two Californians and three bajas)
2 Taiwanese beauties
1 cape file
1 house snake
1 Everglades x Texas rat hyrbrid
and 1 royal python

I also have 4 gerbils, one Syrian hamster, one Russian hamster and one Chinese,
I used to have a lot more rodents (and used to be a mouse breeder and would have 100 mice plus at anyone time)

I also have a wonderful Calico tabby moggie and a awesome smoke cream mainecoon!
insert funny joke here
The interesting ones I have are
- a couple of beardies, Glump and Mango. I've had Glump since I was 14 and got Mango the other year.
- A couple of hissing cockroaches, Radius and Ulna
- A rose hair tarantula named Sayru
- a house spider I caught in a jar
The interesting ones I have are
- a couple of beardies, Glump and Mango. I've had Glump since I was 14 and got Mango the other year.
- A couple of hissing cockroaches, Radius and Ulna
- A rose hair tarantula named Sayru
- a house spider I caught in a jar
I am just a worm
@themightyfall: THAT.IS.A.FRIKING.CUTE.ANIMAL. You have no idea how lucky you are-I happen to be living in one of the two states where ferrets are illegal, which is so sad because I'd love to see a couple of these guys in a pet store from time to time. They even sell ferret supplies here, and I don't know what the big deal is with ferret outlawing here...-_-
@themightyfall: THAT.IS.A.FRIKING.CUTE.ANIMAL. You have no idea how lucky you are-I happen to be living in one of the two states where ferrets are illegal, which is so sad because I'd love to see a couple of these guys in a pet store from time to time. They even sell ferret supplies here, and I don't know what the big deal is with ferret outlawing here...-_-
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
When I was a kid I caught little frogs in the rain and kept them (I'm in my 20's now and I wanna do this again anyway x'D)

Also my mothers fiance when I was younger had a huge gold snake and an aquarium with a shark.

I had a sugar glider for about a year too few years back.

Also ferrets about a year ago. They were cuties.
When I was a kid I caught little frogs in the rain and kept them (I'm in my 20's now and I wanna do this again anyway x'D)

Also my mothers fiance when I was younger had a huge gold snake and an aquarium with a shark.

I had a sugar glider for about a year too few years back.

Also ferrets about a year ago. They were cuties.
I have a guinea pig! Dunno if they would be considered weird, but they are still considered exotic (along with other rodents).

I also have a Border Terrier and he is PURE bred. The breed is considered extremely rare and hard to find. Got him when he was only 10 weeks old, and is currently 6 years!

I also have two American shorthair cats, though those are everyday house cats lmao.
I have a guinea pig! Dunno if they would be considered weird, but they are still considered exotic (along with other rodents).

I also have a Border Terrier and he is PURE bred. The breed is considered extremely rare and hard to find. Got him when he was only 10 weeks old, and is currently 6 years!

I also have two American shorthair cats, though those are everyday house cats lmao.
"My name is Shuck."

light_banner.png
I used to have a African land snail but now I have a corn snake. Although one of my friends owns a fox
I used to have a African land snail but now I have a corn snake. Although one of my friends owns a fox
tumblr_niafqoqxgv1snuojro9_r1_500.gif
I have a few thousand dubia roaches if those count as pets. . .

They're for my 4 lizards. . . who I'm 99.9% sure are considered pets. . .
I have a few thousand dubia roaches if those count as pets. . .

They're for my 4 lizards. . . who I'm 99.9% sure are considered pets. . .
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14