Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The weirdest pet you own?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[quote name="Competitor" date=2015-03-04 15:35:52] I'd love an unusual pet, but for now I have 2 cats, 2 guinea pigs, and a dog. One of my cats is special needs kitty though, with cerebellar hypoplasia. [/quote] @Competitor I have a cat with cerebellar hypoplasia too. She's also got feline hyperesthesia syndrome, often called "cat schizophrenia" due to the similarities to human schizophrenia (such as hallucinations), as well as inner ear damage from an ear infection a few years ago. She walks with her head crooked so she doesn't fall over. She's super happy despite her difficulties, though. Here face is usually less tilty than this, but she stepped outside for the first time in ages and got tiltier because omg it's a whole new world and she understands none of it. [img]http://i.imgur.com/H8nHcp0.jpg[/img]
Competitor wrote on 2015-03-04:
I'd love an unusual pet, but for now I have 2 cats, 2 guinea pigs, and a dog. One of my cats is special needs kitty though, with cerebellar hypoplasia.

@Competitor
I have a cat with cerebellar hypoplasia too. She's also got feline hyperesthesia syndrome, often called "cat schizophrenia" due to the similarities to human schizophrenia (such as hallucinations), as well as inner ear damage from an ear infection a few years ago. She walks with her head crooked so she doesn't fall over. She's super happy despite her difficulties, though.

Here face is usually less tilty than this, but she stepped outside for the first time in ages and got tiltier because omg it's a whole new world and she understands none of it.

H8nHcp0.jpg
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
@Namira aw, so cute! Mine is too afraid to step foot outside CX. That's one unique kitty, with two disabilities and the ear damage. Your cat seems like a strong survivor!
@Namira aw, so cute! Mine is too afraid to step foot outside CX. That's one unique kitty, with two disabilities and the ear damage. Your cat seems like a strong survivor!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14