Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Explain Your Clan Lore in One Sentence
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
A guardian with no charge tries to lead a group of misfits and shenanigans ensue
A guardian with no charge tries to lead a group of misfits and shenanigans ensue
VOIPBvS.png
All my dragons mindlessly flop around in the Wyrmwound and get fat.
All my dragons mindlessly flop around in the Wyrmwound and get fat.
Stabby, stabby, argue and complain to get scolded by clan figurehead.
Stabby, stabby, argue and complain to get scolded by clan figurehead.
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
Bickering at least once a week over who is getting the next mate, while a tiny fae floats there muttering over a bowl of salt water
Bickering at least once a week over who is getting the next mate, while a tiny fae floats there muttering over a bowl of salt water
R2XLWjZ.png
A bunch of dragons live on a mountain and spend most of their time soaking in a hot spring, but occasionally write letters, publish a newspaper and fend off approaching Beastclans.
A bunch of dragons live on a mountain and spend most of their time soaking in a hot spring, but occasionally write letters, publish a newspaper and fend off approaching Beastclans.
tumblr_inline_ngwfq5Vf891rvrguk.png mwxYQwg.png
Several crazy animatronic dragons dress up like freaks and impress a lot of dragons and have a crazy technicolor multi-personality party with everyone and are known as the hooligan neighbours next door to any dragons that live next to them.
Several crazy animatronic dragons dress up like freaks and impress a lot of dragons and have a crazy technicolor multi-personality party with everyone and are known as the hooligan neighbours next door to any dragons that live next to them.
i prefer male pronouns, thank you!
TeSyH.gif
A Large dragon and her small platonic boyfriend gather adventurers for conquest and profit, meeting pirates, traders, wizards, robots, and soldiers along the way.
A Large dragon and her small platonic boyfriend gather adventurers for conquest and profit, meeting pirates, traders, wizards, robots, and soldiers along the way.
light.png
A gathering of dragons who aim to disrupt corrupt society, pursue knowledge and fun interchangeably, or are dragon replicas of their hoarder's fandom favorites.
A gathering of dragons who aim to disrupt corrupt society, pursue knowledge and fun interchangeably, or are dragon replicas of their hoarder's fandom favorites.
tumblr_inline_nobl35eOXT1saqq79_540.png
((Yours are all funny XD now I'm gonna go and be boring.))

A clan for dragons of all types and backgrounds to settle down and create a home for themselves.

~Clan of Diversity
((Yours are all funny XD now I'm gonna go and be boring.))

A clan for dragons of all types and backgrounds to settle down and create a home for themselves.

~Clan of Diversity
90492325p.png
Hypnos has my Wishlist!
Pretty dragons compete to be the favorite.
Pretty dragons compete to be the favorite.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32