Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [OUTDATED] Breeding Rarity Comparisons
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
@ZenithNadir - Yeah, when it'd been a few months without an update to the old guide, I knew someone had to pick it up - this data is so darn useful!

@Zaratyst - Added! And yup, the actual numbers are terrific to have!
@ZenithNadir - Yeah, when it'd been a few months without an update to the old guide, I knew someone had to pick it up - this data is so darn useful!

@Zaratyst - Added! And yup, the actual numbers are terrific to have!
@Kiena thank you so much for posting this, it's been SO helpful for me when I'm trying to breed~~
@Kiena thank you so much for posting this, it's been SO helpful for me when I'm trying to breed~~
@WhiteTyson - So glad to hear that! :)
@WhiteTyson - So glad to hear that! :)
@Kiena

I wish I had found this before I bred my two Magenta/Pink Faes! I would have made Dameka a Smoke, lol.
@Kiena

I wish I had found this before I bred my two Magenta/Pink Faes! I would have made Dameka a Smoke, lol.
This amazing!
@KaidaStrife
Pinging myself for future references.
This amazing!
@KaidaStrife
Pinging myself for future references.
tumblr_mzm9z4zqfF1rnvb0co1_500.gif
Pinging myself
@waterfall500
Pinging myself
@waterfall500
This is perfect for my breeding needs, thank you!
This is perfect for my breeding needs, thank you!
kRD7ZFj.jpg
Why is this never on the first page when I need it. Up with you!
Why is this never on the first page when I need it. Up with you!
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@Kiena Thank you so much for this guide! Could I please be added to the new genes/breeds pinglist?
@Kiena Thank you so much for this guide! Could I please be added to the new genes/breeds pinglist?
bzEU9i1.pngWjoRtbD.pngXRLXA9U.pngCVzOFR1.pngFIJXDaD.pngybAHpix.pngCinckn8.pngDWI9puz.pngCEWCcsR.png8UYUyIT.pngHNrePE5.pngE3sjxsi.pngr40kQDf.pngQJAOLGp.pngFF7sHLD.png
Figured this was a good place to ask the question, since followers of this thread will likely know the answers to breeding probability issues:

I know dragons can inherit their parents' color or any color in between on the color wheel, but is the distribution of colors uniform or is it weighted towards the middle of the two parents?

I ask because I want a specific color and I'm not sure how best to breed for it, because I've a mother who is three steps away from the color I want. If the distribution is uniform I want a father with my desired color, to limit the choices. If the distribution peaks in the middle of the parents' colors, I want a father 3 steps away in the other direction.

If anybody has any knowledge on this, thanks in advance.
Figured this was a good place to ask the question, since followers of this thread will likely know the answers to breeding probability issues:

I know dragons can inherit their parents' color or any color in between on the color wheel, but is the distribution of colors uniform or is it weighted towards the middle of the two parents?

I ask because I want a specific color and I'm not sure how best to breed for it, because I've a mother who is three steps away from the color I want. If the distribution is uniform I want a father with my desired color, to limit the choices. If the distribution peaks in the middle of the parents' colors, I want a father 3 steps away in the other direction.

If anybody has any knowledge on this, thanks in advance.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22