Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sweet Nocs [SHELVED after this!]
1 2 3 4 5
@lemonade

I managed to get the gems quicker then expected lol, you can out me on the choclate preorder now instead of later. . v.
@lemonade

I managed to get the gems quicker then expected lol, you can out me on the choclate preorder now instead of later. . v.
@rustledbutts Roger that! I'll let you know if I'm actually able to get four more preorders for it. XD
@rustledbutts Roger that! I'll let you know if I'm actually able to get four more preorders for it. XD
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
@lemonade
Sorry for being such a pain in the rear lol
i decided to snap up the chocolate on the ah
so you can put me on the caramel list instead!
@lemonade
Sorry for being such a pain in the rear lol
i decided to snap up the chocolate on the ah
so you can put me on the caramel list instead!
@Lemonade I'd like to be put on the preorder like for Couverture Drip
@Lemonade I'd like to be put on the preorder like for Couverture Drip
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
@rustledbutts Sure thing~

@Simply Of course! There's a copy on the AH right now for 600 gems, but preorders are 500 if you don't want to snap that up. I'll put you on the list for now.
@rustledbutts Sure thing~

@Simply Of course! There's a copy on the AH right now for 600 gems, but preorders are 500 if you don't want to snap that up. I'll put you on the list for now.
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
@Lemonade
is it okay to be put on preorders? Sorry for late reply, got swormed with pings :c
Could I be put on the preorders for the other accent too, too good to pass up Caramellllll mmmm ... -drools-
@Lemonade
is it okay to be put on preorders? Sorry for late reply, got swormed with pings :c
Could I be put on the preorders for the other accent too, too good to pass up Caramellllll mmmm ... -drools-
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
@Simply of course! That's fine with me. I've put you on both lists. Mmmm chocolate and caramel~
@Simply of course! That's fine with me. I've put you on both lists. Mmmm chocolate and caramel~
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
One more for Caramel and I can call for payment and submit~
One more for Caramel and I can call for payment and submit~
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
@Fujo
@Snowpea
@rustledbutts
@simply

I'm sick of waiting around for a fifth person to stumble in here!

If the four of you send payment, I'll spot the extra 500 and go ahead and submit the Caramel Accent early. Thanks for your business!
@Fujo
@Snowpea
@rustledbutts
@simply

I'm sick of waiting around for a fifth person to stumble in here!

If the four of you send payment, I'll spot the extra 500 and go ahead and submit the Caramel Accent early. Thanks for your business!
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
@Lemonade teehee thank you ^_^ let me send you the gems now before i forget haha
@Lemonade teehee thank you ^_^ let me send you the gems now before i forget haha
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
1 2 3 4 5