Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Team
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@iWiLlBeJuStMe
Hermitaur is really fun to fight, not too difficult except you'll bounce off of him a lot, especially with a sharpness below green. I had some prior experience with him in the arena before I unlocked village high rank.

By the way, has anyone actually figured out how to solo the arena yet? In 3U the arena was pretty broken in terms of equipment and 4U seems to be an even bigger offender. (A hunting horn set for an insect glaive?)
@iWiLlBeJuStMe
Hermitaur is really fun to fight, not too difficult except you'll bounce off of him a lot, especially with a sharpness below green. I had some prior experience with him in the arena before I unlocked village high rank.

By the way, has anyone actually figured out how to solo the arena yet? In 3U the arena was pretty broken in terms of equipment and 4U seems to be an even bigger offender. (A hunting horn set for an insect glaive?)
I would love to join a team! :) I am loving the game a lot! I haven't had too much time to play, but I would like some guidance on how to level up the insect glaive. I decided to switch to it for the new generation.

I've noticed you need to level up your kinsect before you can level up your staff, but do you EVER get a new staff to make? I wouldn't mind a new look rather than just Bone Staff +... Bone Staff ++...
I would love to join a team! :) I am loving the game a lot! I haven't had too much time to play, but I would like some guidance on how to level up the insect glaive. I decided to switch to it for the new generation.

I've noticed you need to level up your kinsect before you can level up your staff, but do you EVER get a new staff to make? I wouldn't mind a new look rather than just Bone Staff +... Bone Staff ++...
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
@Rivix
You level up the Kinsect by feeding it nectar, speed nectar is recommended the most. There aren't very many insect glaive trees compared to other weapons, but the diversity lies in the various Kinsects you can upgrade too. Each kinsect offers a different bonus including one that extends your buff duration by 60 seconds.
@Rivix
You level up the Kinsect by feeding it nectar, speed nectar is recommended the most. There aren't very many insect glaive trees compared to other weapons, but the diversity lies in the various Kinsects you can upgrade too. Each kinsect offers a different bonus including one that extends your buff duration by 60 seconds.
@Groximus

Thanks! I've been going for speed and power.. but I'm not sure what speed really does.. Does that help you or your bug to travel faster?
@Groximus

Thanks! I've been going for speed and power.. but I'm not sure what speed really does.. Does that help you or your bug to travel faster?
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
@iWiLlBeJuStMe We hunted/captured it 13 times before I was able to make the set haha.

Also Getting online for about 3 hours or so if anyones wanting to play let me know.
@iWiLlBeJuStMe We hunted/captured it 13 times before I was able to make the set haha.

Also Getting online for about 3 hours or so if anyones wanting to play let me know.
@Ephryn
Oh my, that's a lot of fights :O I think e fought the rathian that may times
Also my boyfriend's going online if you want to join his hall
Hall ID: 31-3833-9671-4054 and the password is always 4329. I might also join although I should really be crocheting
@Ephryn
Oh my, that's a lot of fights :O I think e fought the rathian that may times
Also my boyfriend's going online if you want to join his hall
Hall ID: 31-3833-9671-4054 and the password is always 4329. I might also join although I should really be crocheting
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
Okay awesome. I'll have my wife join in also. @iWiLlBeJuStMe
Okay awesome. I'll have my wife join in also. @iWiLlBeJuStMe
@Rivix
Yeah, speed makes the kinsect travel faster which is really helpful to get extract.Power affects how much damage the kinsect does and stamina affects how many commands/how long it can stay deployed.

The next Glaive tree you can forge is the Nerscylla path, which is recommended that you switch over to it once you unlock it.
@Rivix
Yeah, speed makes the kinsect travel faster which is really helpful to get extract.Power affects how much damage the kinsect does and stamina affects how many commands/how long it can stay deployed.

The next Glaive tree you can forge is the Nerscylla path, which is recommended that you switch over to it once you unlock it.
@Groximus @Rivix
The nerscylla glaive is wonderful
it makes a really cool noise and is poisonous, plus holds an edge better, though barely
@Groximus @Rivix
The nerscylla glaive is wonderful
it makes a really cool noise and is poisonous, plus holds an edge better, though barely
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
@Groximus @iWiLlBeJuStMe

Ugh! When can I unlock that.. I need an upgrade so bad. lol
@Groximus @iWiLlBeJuStMe

Ugh! When can I unlock that.. I need an upgrade so bad. lol
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11