Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 704 705 706 707 708 ... 3166 3167
Hmm, ok...Just I was looking at a thread of dragons for sale and it just said they were in the AH. I went to their lair and found the ones they were talking about...I just thought maybe there was an easier way lol

Thanks ^^
Hmm, ok...Just I was looking at a thread of dragons for sale and it just said they were in the AH. I went to their lair and found the ones they were talking about...I just thought maybe there was an easier way lol

Thanks ^^
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko1_100.png
ISO jewel/gilded/dark F Guar/Noc/WC/Snap M Fae/Spiral Accents
Time FR +1 || Dragon Sales || Item Sales
This is an odd question, I know, but I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have been trying to keep track of the exalting bonuses just for my own curiosity. And due to family stuff or whatever, I missed documenting the bonuses for Sunday the 22nd. Does anyone happen to know/remember what the bonuses were that day? Even just breed and gene?
This is an odd question, I know, but I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have been trying to keep track of the exalting bonuses just for my own curiosity. And due to family stuff or whatever, I missed documenting the bonuses for Sunday the 22nd. Does anyone happen to know/remember what the bonuses were that day? Even just breed and gene?
What's the exchange rate for treasure-gems? Say something's selling for 100 gems, what would that be in T?
What's the exchange rate for treasure-gems? Say something's selling for 100 gems, what would that be in T?
~Been weeks I been living and your smiles are giving me all kinds of treble~

icon_ribbon.gif i collect triple magenta dragons! icon_ribbon.gif
@Treble The rate varies based on demand. You can get an idea of what things are currently going for by checking the items for sale forum.
The rate is around 1:530 right now so something selling for 90 gems would be around 47.7k treasure (90 * 530)
@Treble The rate varies based on demand. You can get an idea of what things are currently going for by checking the items for sale forum.
The rate is around 1:530 right now so something selling for 90 gems would be around 47.7k treasure (90 * 530)
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin, thank you!
@Lonin, thank you!
~Been weeks I been living and your smiles are giving me all kinds of treble~

icon_ribbon.gif i collect triple magenta dragons! icon_ribbon.gif
@Meredith44 Looks like it was Imperial, Obsidian Secondary, Facet Gene according to this game going on in Dragon Share.
@Meredith44 Looks like it was Imperial, Obsidian Secondary, Facet Gene according to this game going on in Dragon Share.
How do you make one of those under-your-post banner things on all of your posts? I wanna make one for myself but I have absoloutely no idea what I am doing.
How do you make one of those under-your-post banner things on all of your posts? I wanna make one for myself but I have absoloutely no idea what I am doing.
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
oh wait figured it out nvm sorry.
oh wait figured it out nvm sorry.
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
@Cynictis
I didn't even think to check game threads. (Which is odd, as I have played the "make an exalt" game in the game forum before.) Thanks so much!
@Cynictis
I didn't even think to check game threads. (Which is odd, as I have played the "make an exalt" game in the game forum before.) Thanks so much!
When wanting to gather shimmering pinecones would one find more digging in shadow or food gathering in shadow?
When wanting to gather shimmering pinecones would one find more digging in shadow or food gathering in shadow?
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
1 2 ... 704 705 706 707 708 ... 3166 3167