Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LGBTQIA+ hatchery [closed]
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
@Ravensflight Indeed! I'll send it over in just a moment. It'll be just a moment before i can accept it!
@Ravensflight Indeed! I'll send it over in just a moment. It'll be just a moment before i can accept it!
@Ravensflight Yes please, I'd love them actually, they're gorgeous! I need to make some space but should I send a CR after I do?
@Ravensflight Yes please, I'd love them actually, they're gorgeous! I need to make some space but should I send a CR after I do?
NPPWUqK.png
eight hours ahead of server time
@Ravensflight, yeah, that's fine. If you happen to find them another home in the meantime, that's fine too. If not, I'll see if you're still semi-active when I have the room for them.
@Ravensflight, yeah, that's fine. If you happen to find them another home in the meantime, that's fine too. If not, I'll see if you're still semi-active when I have the room for them.
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@doctorlecter sorry, that was ace and spades not ace and space.

@stags that's fine.
@doctorlecter sorry, that was ace and spades not ace and space.

@stags that's fine.
tumblr_naoclh3tzw1te4kb8o1_250.pngtumblr_naoba7bNxp1te4kb8o2_250.pngkdQPkU8.pngbadge1mini_zps7904d69e.pngEuI3lse.png
@Ravensflight Oh , whoops! Resending.
@Ravensflight Oh , whoops! Resending.
@Ravensflight

If Aro and Mantic are still up for grabs, I'd love them.
@Ravensflight

If Aro and Mantic are still up for grabs, I'd love them.
@Ravensflight
Mind if I take that pan noodle off your hands? I apologize for the mix up earlier where I asked for him for too low a price.
@Ravensflight
Mind if I take that pan noodle off your hands? I apologize for the mix up earlier where I asked for him for too low a price.
accessibilitysmallest.png
@ravensflight
srry bout that
just cleared out space for em
@ravensflight
srry bout that
just cleared out space for em
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gifo7pzdj.png
@Ravensflight I sent CRs for Bumblebee and Sexed! I'd be happy to also take Queering and Genders if no one else does.
@Ravensflight I sent CRs for Bumblebee and Sexed! I'd be happy to also take Queering and Genders if no one else does.
c7boTMm.png
@Nullify Sure, send a CR

@FractalBunny, thanks I will post the remaining two pairs on tumblr and send them over to you if I don't get any interest on them from there

@stags Do you know when you might have space?

@Shadowveil Bai & Sech are nesting I'll accept CR once they've hatched.
@Nullify Sure, send a CR

@FractalBunny, thanks I will post the remaining two pairs on tumblr and send them over to you if I don't get any interest on them from there

@stags Do you know when you might have space?

@Shadowveil Bai & Sech are nesting I'll accept CR once they've hatched.
tumblr_naoclh3tzw1te4kb8o1_250.pngtumblr_naoba7bNxp1te4kb8o2_250.pngkdQPkU8.pngbadge1mini_zps7904d69e.pngEuI3lse.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67