Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Option to turn off effects in Coliseum
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
I'm angry that it's 2015 and I still can't turn battle animations off. Suppooooort.
I'm angry that it's 2015 and I still can't turn battle animations off. Suppooooort.
kfvb95T.png
I forgot if I commented here already or not, but SUPPORT anyway.
I forgot if I commented here already or not, but SUPPORT anyway.
I agree, I hate when I'm going great on Coli then everyone's jumping into a new battle and just SLOOOOWWWWWLLYYY floating down. I'd love reduced or even OFF animation option, perhaps (if possible.easier) to turn it off by user. I don't MIND the animations when they dont cause my gaming to lag up, but like 80% of the time they -do- cause lag and it just makes levelling more of a pain than it already can be x'D
I agree, I hate when I'm going great on Coli then everyone's jumping into a new battle and just SLOOOOWWWWWLLYYY floating down. I'd love reduced or even OFF animation option, perhaps (if possible.easier) to turn it off by user. I don't MIND the animations when they dont cause my gaming to lag up, but like 80% of the time they -do- cause lag and it just makes levelling more of a pain than it already can be x'D
~ Collection Thread ~aMrsK4d.gif
This is also an accessibility issue. Can we please have an off button?
This is also an accessibility issue. Can we please have an off button?
ey/em/eir/eirs/emself
They showed off an option menu in today's words on the wind, I'm so gosh darn happy ;v;
I want to weep and hug the staff
They showed off an option menu in today's words on the wind, I'm so gosh darn happy ;v;
I want to weep and hug the staff
tumblr_njxvvr0Wrn1qdq86jo2_250.gif
IM SO HAPPY THAT THEY'RE FINALLY WORKING ON THIS

thank thank thank thank thank thank
IM SO HAPPY THAT THEY'RE FINALLY WORKING ON THIS

thank thank thank thank thank thank
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
Support. I almost never go in the coliseum just bc of the lag.
Support. I almost never go in the coliseum just bc of the lag.
24m9hm0.png
Support
Support
Support
Support
support. not only do the animations cause my computer to slow down, but they also are not the friendliest feature for photosensitive people (especially the lightning-type effects and anything else that flashes at all.) an option to turn it off would not only help my computer to handle the coliseum- it might help my eyes too.
support. not only do the animations cause my computer to slow down, but they also are not the friendliest feature for photosensitive people (especially the lightning-type effects and anything else that flashes at all.) an option to turn it off would not only help my computer to handle the coliseum- it might help my eyes too.
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42