Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Option to turn off effects in Coliseum
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 41 42
Support! Eliminate takes forever sometimes.
Support! Eliminate takes forever sometimes.
signature.jpg
Support support support suppoooooort.

I will bet money that the animations are most of the reason why the Coli is so ungodly slow in Chrome. If they could be toggled off, I wouldn't have to use Firefox for Coli farming.
Support support support suppoooooort.

I will bet money that the animations are most of the reason why the Coli is so ungodly slow in Chrome. If they could be toggled off, I wouldn't have to use Firefox for Coli farming.
Supporting again!
Sometimes my wifi is so bad and my computer just won't work for it, and so the coli takes forever... Frame by frame doing the animations.
Supporting again!
Sometimes my wifi is so bad and my computer just won't work for it, and so the coli takes forever... Frame by frame doing the animations.
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
Wholeheartedly agree! Especially when your country has one of the slowest internet speeds in the world! :(

However, I think that an animation toggle wouldn't be enough. How about having an HTML option for REALLY slow computers and/or internet speeds? Or maybe a graphics-quality toggle?
Wholeheartedly agree! Especially when your country has one of the slowest internet speeds in the world! :(

However, I think that an animation toggle wouldn't be enough. How about having an HTML option for REALLY slow computers and/or internet speeds? Or maybe a graphics-quality toggle?
Support so much!

Not only will removing animations help players out, it also reduces server load. Certain coli issues (such as removing the bubbles in waterway) have been addressed. Why hasn't this one? This thread has been around since '13.

Grinding for chests during the NotN event has been a nightmare. Every single time a caster attacks, coli lags to the point of being unplayable. Every. Single. Time. An option to remove animations may reduce the lag.

An option similar to how Shock Switch has a reduced visual effects version would be nice.
Support so much!

Not only will removing animations help players out, it also reduces server load. Certain coli issues (such as removing the bubbles in waterway) have been addressed. Why hasn't this one? This thread has been around since '13.

Grinding for chests during the NotN event has been a nightmare. Every single time a caster attacks, coli lags to the point of being unplayable. Every. Single. Time. An option to remove animations may reduce the lag.

An option similar to how Shock Switch has a reduced visual effects version would be nice.
PlagueFlag.gif
please
please
Defiantly a good idea. True, I have awful internet connection, but less animation could help my battles go a bit quicker.
Defiantly a good idea. True, I have awful internet connection, but less animation could help my battles go a bit quicker.
6f7ZFQ0.png > ToyHouse Pixel Shop
> FR time (late nights)
> Feel free to nudge me if you haven't heard from me in a while I get distracted lol
support.
support.
100% support. I can handle the animations well on my main computer, but I've got an old tablet that it completely stalls on.
100% support. I can handle the animations well on my main computer, but I've got an old tablet that it completely stalls on.
Full support.
Full support.
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 41 42