Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Over! FirstGen RTB Double Nocs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
OK WHOAH I AM UP LET ME GO THROUGH THESE POSTS
OK WHOAH I AM UP LET ME GO THROUGH THESE POSTS
Aight I think.. I think I'm gonna close this down (unless people are still SUPER BITING AT THE BIT but I already slept in later than expected ; ^; ) Congrats @Rowan and @Cyrya - you are the winners! I'll set up the Crossroads shortly! Thank you for bidding!
Aight I think.. I think I'm gonna close this down (unless people are still SUPER BITING AT THE BIT but I already slept in later than expected ; ^; ) Congrats @Rowan and @Cyrya - you are the winners! I'll set up the Crossroads shortly! Thank you for bidding!
*screeches in the distance and kicks MC*

Why must you distract me with your jungles and ocelots, huh, HUH????

*goes and grumps in the corner*

@Rowan @Cyrya @CaptainEngstrom Ah well, congrats on winning I suppose? x3
*screeches in the distance and kicks MC*

Why must you distract me with your jungles and ocelots, huh, HUH????

*goes and grumps in the corner*

@Rowan @Cyrya @CaptainEngstrom Ah well, congrats on winning I suppose? x3
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature - OOOH BUT JUNGLES AND OCELOTS ARE THE BEST PAART as well as packs of wolves when the texture pack makes em look like huskies with neckerchiefs = 3=

If I stumble across anything similar I will defs let you know!
@BeingOfNature - OOOH BUT JUNGLES AND OCELOTS ARE THE BEST PAART as well as packs of wolves when the texture pack makes em look like huskies with neckerchiefs = 3=

If I stumble across anything similar I will defs let you know!
@CaptainEngstrom xD Yeah! Got a suspended railway line AND Nether transport system to it now, so I can get there semi-quick :'D

I found a wolf... but then a zombie killed it ;3;

Thank you! Must be gen1 and female though ^^;
@CaptainEngstrom xD Yeah! Got a suspended railway line AND Nether transport system to it now, so I can get there semi-quick :'D

I found a wolf... but then a zombie killed it ;3;

Thank you! Must be gen1 and female though ^^;
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
Old Art Thread
@BeingOfNature I'm sorry to hear about your wuffy ;( if it makes you feel any better in my current survival map there is only sand and savannah every where!
@BeingOfNature I'm sorry to hear about your wuffy ;( if it makes you feel any better in my current survival map there is only sand and savannah every where!
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya ....ALL THE GLASSSSSS!!!! *shot*
@Cyrya ....ALL THE GLASSSSSS!!!! *shot*
Old Art Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8