Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Just-Cheyin's Commissions
[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/366c279b9a4d84aef0c9b0fb9e03b6d1/tumblr_njderrvMcD1u1662ro2_540.png[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/ddffb2a00d4b25e1ad2f782445a5ee16/tumblr_njderrvMcD1u1662ro1_540.png[/img] [center]——————————————————— ♥ ———————————————————[/center] Hi guys, i’m very sorry to post this again but some things have changed and I need to do some emergency commissions. My family is running out of money and my mom says that soon we will have to give up some of our non-edible things like toilet paper, pads, the car, the gas, and even the cats if things don’t change. She loves these cats to death and she wouldn’t give them up for the world, so I think it’s safe to say this is pretty serious. My mom is disabled and can’t work, but is thinking of getting her knee fixed again so that she can go try to work just to try and stay afloat. My sister is refusing to get a job and unfortunately for me, I’m also practically disabled and working isn’t feasible for me or my mom. I’ve been trying to help out but its just not enough. At this point, I’m willing to draw anything within my capabilities, including nsfw content if it means getting some commissions. If it helps, I can draw Markiplier really well too, haha. Realistic pieces are a thing that I can do as well, especially faces. (the markiplier thing was NOT tied to the nsfw thing but I mean… if thats what you want, I’ll keep your secret safe.) I can also draw dragons so if anyone wants their dragon drawn, I can do that for you too. Even if you can’t afford something from here, at least maybe tell someone about it and get it out there? It's much appreciated.
tumblr_njderrvMcD1u1662ro2_540.png
tumblr_njderrvMcD1u1662ro1_540.png

——————————————————— ♥ ———————————————————

Hi guys, i’m very sorry to post this again but some things have changed and I need to do some emergency commissions. My family is running out of money and my mom says that soon we will have to give up some of our non-edible things like toilet paper, pads, the car, the gas, and even the cats if things don’t change. She loves these cats to death and she wouldn’t give them up for the world, so I think it’s safe to say this is pretty serious.

My mom is disabled and can’t work, but is thinking of getting her knee fixed again so that she can go try to work just to try and stay afloat. My sister is refusing to get a job and unfortunately for me, I’m also practically disabled and working isn’t feasible for me or my mom. I’ve been trying to help out but its just not enough.

At this point, I’m willing to draw anything within my capabilities, including nsfw content if it means getting some commissions. If it helps, I can draw Markiplier really well too, haha. Realistic pieces are a thing that I can do as well, especially faces. (the markiplier thing was NOT tied to the nsfw thing but I mean… if thats what you want, I’ll keep your secret safe.)

I can also draw dragons so if anyone wants their dragon drawn, I can do that for you too. Even if you can’t afford something from here, at least maybe tell someone about it and get it out there? It's much appreciated.
p8e1amE.pngtumblr_nakeqh1qWM1td61xyo1_100.png
Bump
Bump
bumpin this
bumpin this