Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm a nerd.
Um...hi I'm a nerd. I like anime, YouTube, manga, etc. I'm really clumsy, awkward, and weird. I'm involved in a lot of fandoms and stuff. I really don't know what to say... bye?
Um...hi I'm a nerd. I like anime, YouTube, manga, etc. I'm really clumsy, awkward, and weird. I'm involved in a lot of fandoms and stuff. I really don't know what to say... bye?
Hello :D I'm a geek ^^ I like Marvel and sci-fi stuff and I'm in a few fandom to :D I'm happy too meet you little nerd :D
Hello :D I'm a geek ^^ I like Marvel and sci-fi stuff and I'm in a few fandom to :D I'm happy too meet you little nerd :D
GEEKS RULE! SOMEDAY WE SHALL RULE THE UNIVERSE! XD
...Yeah, I'm a geek.
GEEKS RULE! SOMEDAY WE SHALL RULE THE UNIVERSE! XD
...Yeah, I'm a geek.
6f38d538593917a1645ee2055c08ab22.png
Wow @Tsuki77 you remind me a lot of myself. Do I know you? We should totally be friends.
Wow @Tsuki77 you remind me a lot of myself. Do I know you? We should totally be friends.
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
um...r u serious? we know each other in real life, we are friends. ur kidding right?
um...r u serious? we know each other in real life, we are friends. ur kidding right?
[quote name="Tsuki77" date="2015-02-20 18:00:15"]um...r u serious? we know each other in real life, we are friends. ur kidding right?[/quote] my stomach hurts i laughed so hard at this how do not know your friend has the same game as you [img]http://i8.glitter-graphics.org/pub/2125/2125128syrezjf0s3.gif[/img]
Tsuki77 wrote on 2015-02-20 18:00:15:
my stomach hurts i laughed so hard at this how do not know your friend has the same game as you
2125128syrezjf0s3.gif
190447.jpgimagesCA05V0CJ.jpgrainbow_dash_as_gothic_by_emichaca-d52aan7.png