Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Bar + daub males, specific colors
I'm looking for Wildclaw male (could be Coatl too) with obsidian bar, crimson daub and crimson /any/ (but preferably spines) genes. I can pay with treasure and/or by trading some of my dragons and/or by art (I'm good enough in drawing, just pm me if interested and I can send you relevant examples).
Thank you for reading :)
I'm looking for Wildclaw male (could be Coatl too) with obsidian bar, crimson daub and crimson /any/ (but preferably spines) genes. I can pay with treasure and/or by trading some of my dragons and/or by art (I'm good enough in drawing, just pm me if interested and I can send you relevant examples).
Thank you for reading :)
Budget: I have more than 400k treasure.... So I guess payment shouldn't be too much of a problem?
Budget: I have more than 400k treasure.... So I guess payment shouldn't be too much of a problem?
Bump?
Bump?
Final bump... No luck, I guess...
Final bump... No luck, I guess...
@Evriale
First, I don't personally have anything to offer but I wanted to see if I could help out a little. I just used the Dragon Search function on the site to see what I could learn that might help you out. You might've already tried this, and if you have, I'm sorry to repeat it all for you.

For Obsidian/Crimson/Crimson with Bar/Daub/Spines, there are only 4 dragons on the entire site - three coatls and one WC. They look to be in active, or semi-active, clans, which means you could always ping the owners and ask if they'd be willing to breed their dragons together for you.

Scourge, Eliza, Ryniko, and Demona are the dragons.

Hopefully, this is some help. ^.^
@Evriale
First, I don't personally have anything to offer but I wanted to see if I could help out a little. I just used the Dragon Search function on the site to see what I could learn that might help you out. You might've already tried this, and if you have, I'm sorry to repeat it all for you.

For Obsidian/Crimson/Crimson with Bar/Daub/Spines, there are only 4 dragons on the entire site - three coatls and one WC. They look to be in active, or semi-active, clans, which means you could always ping the owners and ask if they'd be willing to breed their dragons together for you.

Scourge, Eliza, Ryniko, and Demona are the dragons.

Hopefully, this is some help. ^.^
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@Falconair Thank you so much for your help :3 I was lucky enough to snatch a Coatl from AH today with right colors and genes (-the spines, but that was perfectly acceptable for me :) )
@Falconair Thank you so much for your help :3 I was lucky enough to snatch a Coatl from AH today with right colors and genes (-the spines, but that was perfectly acceptable for me :) )
@Evriale
That's great! Congrats!
@Evriale
That's great! Congrats!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png