Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Wajas stuff, if anyone plays it
Does anyone play wajas?

I don't play it anymore but I have an account I haven't done anything with in a long time.

http://www.wajas.com/cave_group.php?id=40345&group_id=0&breed=12

I have 385 wajas, most are gen twos. I have two custom/gen ones. nearly 10 mil in waja credits, 5 CWP.

Mostly seeking treasure/gems.
Does anyone play wajas?

I don't play it anymore but I have an account I haven't done anything with in a long time.

http://www.wajas.com/cave_group.php?id=40345&group_id=0&breed=12

I have 385 wajas, most are gen twos. I have two custom/gen ones. nearly 10 mil in waja credits, 5 CWP.

Mostly seeking treasure/gems.
bump
bump
bump
bump
Would you do 600 gems or 300k treasure for the 5 cwp and 8 mil of the WC? Im very interested in changing currency for currency currently. :)
Would you do 600 gems or 300k treasure for the 5 cwp and 8 mil of the WC? Im very interested in changing currency for currency currently. :)
@Randomosity

I will do the 300k treasure for the cwp and 8 mil. :)
@Randomosity

I will do the 300k treasure for the cwp and 8 mil. :)
Sounds good. I am 174251 on wajas. I will message over the treasure when i see the cwp and wc in transfers. Unless you insist that i send first.
Sounds good. I am 174251 on wajas. I will message over the treasure when i see the cwp and wc in transfers. Unless you insist that i send first.
@Randomosity

I will send the CWP, then you send some of the treasure. Then I will send the WC and you send the rest? Does that sounds okay?

Sending CWP now. :)
@Randomosity

I will send the CWP, then you send some of the treasure. Then I will send the WC and you send the rest? Does that sounds okay?

Sending CWP now. :)
Just sent it all at once so we're set once you send the wc. Thanks much and feel free to let me know if you get some more cwp in the future. If i can, I'll pretty much always buy.
Just sent it all at once so we're set once you send the wc. Thanks much and feel free to let me know if you get some more cwp in the future. If i can, I'll pretty much always buy.