Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hour of Revenge- open
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
{ "NEVER" from Inya }
{ "NEVER" from Inya }
@narshia
@adira
@abysmal
@Awesomeabby999
@abraliopsis
@dacianalupa

((Bump))
@narshia
@adira
@abysmal
@Awesomeabby999
@abraliopsis
@dacianalupa

((Bump))
@HummingKnight

(I'm kinda waiting for @Narshia to respond)
@HummingKnight

(I'm kinda waiting for @Narshia to respond)
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@dacianalupa

((yeah same here)
@dacianalupa

((yeah same here)
(me too, she hasn't been on lately)

@hummingknight
@dacianalupa
(me too, she hasn't been on lately)

@hummingknight
@dacianalupa
@Awesomeabby999

((That's a bit sad, I really liked this Rp))
@Awesomeabby999

((That's a bit sad, I really liked this Rp))
@HummingKnight
{Gosh dang it Inya.}
@DacianaLupa @Awesomeabby999
I wanted to meet the queen! @Narshia come back to us!
@HummingKnight
{Gosh dang it Inya.}
@DacianaLupa @Awesomeabby999
I wanted to meet the queen! @Narshia come back to us!
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
Im with @Adira!!!!! plz @narshia we worship you! XD
Im with @Adira!!!!! plz @narshia we worship you! XD
@Awesomeabby999 @Adira @HummingKnight @DacianaLupa @abraliopsis @abysmal
(lh lord please forgive me XD i guess drawcast has been luring my attention away from Flight Rising, and i would do a quick check now and then but would get any notifications so mostly ide go back drawing and etc, but realized ive been holding up this roleplay, and honestly didnt think u guys rlly enjoyed it so much, which makes me a little happy ^_^ anyways, give me a couple minutes to make a paragraph, sorry for the hang up XD)
@Awesomeabby999 @Adira @HummingKnight @DacianaLupa @abraliopsis @abysmal
(lh lord please forgive me XD i guess drawcast has been luring my attention away from Flight Rising, and i would do a quick check now and then but would get any notifications so mostly ide go back drawing and etc, but realized ive been holding up this roleplay, and honestly didnt think u guys rlly enjoyed it so much, which makes me a little happy ^_^ anyways, give me a couple minutes to make a paragraph, sorry for the hang up XD)
Bathe in the moonlight's glow and howl a lullaby to be carried throughout waves.
@Abraliopsis @DacianaLupa @HummingKnight @Awesomeabby999 @Adira @Abysmal

What exact purpose did Loutis have to swim over to this treachorouse land, certainly not not to be chained up, a missing horn, stuck with ferociouse growling dragons inside a ripped over cell on wheels in the middle of a desert with some red gass that stunk of rot and death. Loutis's heart was thumbing, and even though he was a male, he wanted to just let go of his capture of emotion in his jars and let the lid slide loose. He wouldn't care if sny of them saw, and to doubt that any would. Their minds were on revenge and freedom, like we all were, and to also add the eagerness to back away as far as possible from the deathly gass. But Loutis knew what would crying do to help anyone. He inhaled slow deep breathes, and let out a quiet sigh, trying to muffle the stressing sounds around him. He closed his eyes, and pictured of the sea, the warm crisp sand tinkling in his paws, the seaweed wind pet his whiskered as they swayed in satisfaction, seagulls fluttering wuietly like doves above the friendly blues. Home. Loutis's eyes started watering, and he swallowed silently, maybe in thirst, maybe to subside the feeling in his throat that warned him that his voice was cracking. His bottom lip started to treble slightly, but he bit it hiddenly, and turned around from the others as his eyes and ears came back to his punishing setting. He heard scolding dragons outside the cell, slowely starting to haul the cell back up, as one of the Guardians, Gadzooks, came out and rose his voice for the dragon's attention, which for Loutis wasn't very necesarry since he was already gazing at the guardian half intentional have dazing in far-gaze. The guardian was tightly wearing a suit, that shut out the air around him as it wore a mask. "SILENCE! Everyone, STOP and CALM, DOWN! If you ever intend on being NOT so tied up or to be rotted to death, calm yourselves, and you, the female imperial whose exposing that gass, cut it out or I'll have to make you fall asleep again! The queen is waiting for your arrival, I expect you all to respect yourselves if you ever want to go back to, 'home'." With that, Spirals and Faes unlocked the cell doors and untangled the chains swiftly and quietly, also wearing the suits for protection from the gass and any physical attacks.
@Abraliopsis @DacianaLupa @HummingKnight @Awesomeabby999 @Adira @Abysmal

What exact purpose did Loutis have to swim over to this treachorouse land, certainly not not to be chained up, a missing horn, stuck with ferociouse growling dragons inside a ripped over cell on wheels in the middle of a desert with some red gass that stunk of rot and death. Loutis's heart was thumbing, and even though he was a male, he wanted to just let go of his capture of emotion in his jars and let the lid slide loose. He wouldn't care if sny of them saw, and to doubt that any would. Their minds were on revenge and freedom, like we all were, and to also add the eagerness to back away as far as possible from the deathly gass. But Loutis knew what would crying do to help anyone. He inhaled slow deep breathes, and let out a quiet sigh, trying to muffle the stressing sounds around him. He closed his eyes, and pictured of the sea, the warm crisp sand tinkling in his paws, the seaweed wind pet his whiskered as they swayed in satisfaction, seagulls fluttering wuietly like doves above the friendly blues. Home. Loutis's eyes started watering, and he swallowed silently, maybe in thirst, maybe to subside the feeling in his throat that warned him that his voice was cracking. His bottom lip started to treble slightly, but he bit it hiddenly, and turned around from the others as his eyes and ears came back to his punishing setting. He heard scolding dragons outside the cell, slowely starting to haul the cell back up, as one of the Guardians, Gadzooks, came out and rose his voice for the dragon's attention, which for Loutis wasn't very necesarry since he was already gazing at the guardian half intentional have dazing in far-gaze. The guardian was tightly wearing a suit, that shut out the air around him as it wore a mask. "SILENCE! Everyone, STOP and CALM, DOWN! If you ever intend on being NOT so tied up or to be rotted to death, calm yourselves, and you, the female imperial whose exposing that gass, cut it out or I'll have to make you fall asleep again! The queen is waiting for your arrival, I expect you all to respect yourselves if you ever want to go back to, 'home'." With that, Spirals and Faes unlocked the cell doors and untangled the chains swiftly and quietly, also wearing the suits for protection from the gass and any physical attacks.
Bathe in the moonlight's glow and howl a lullaby to be carried throughout waves.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12