Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hour of Revenge- open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Heyo peeps! I've been eager to come up with a new story, and here I am :D ok, so what I'm planning is to draw a picture of the dragons u guys use as ur characters for fun, but there's just one problem with that. I'm still a newbie to FR, registered on the december openning and DONT know how to post an image of like a screenshot. If anyone knows, plz plz plz tell me so I can post u guys the pictures of ur dragons i shall draw. Ok, lets start [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90939/9093866_350.png[/img] A skydancer hungers for greed of power of mountains of riches and thousands of dragons only for armies and more for citizens. She takes her parent's gold and treasures and have stolen thew eak into her hands. One day, her very few dragons were digging in a desert when they have found a large crystal underground, the plants all around it look as if they were crystals too, which they were. The dragons reported it to the skydancer, and the fact that it seemed to be giving off chemical waves that could be deadly to them. The young queen praised those and made them her assistanses, soldiers and her guards, making her become them best friends. After trading with other flights, they had enough rich soil and access tow ater to have as tabilized town, as it started to grow slowly. The young queen was not good with handling patience, so she made special suits for her dragonf riends to go back underground and take the crystilized material by the big gem, careful not to be exposed by its waves for too long. With the crystilized material, they had beatiful gowns and traded them for hills of treasure, becoming rich very quickly. She had more soilders, with powerfull weapons and good disquises. Finally with enough dragons, she sent them off into different places to kidnapp bold and strong dragons to work underground and mine the actuall gem itself, for the flowers and other small material did not satisfy her enough. (Ok so basically the plot is that theres the queen wants to have this crystal to use it for its power to rulethe lands and stuff and she has kidnapped dragons as slaves to mine the crystal, too catious if the crystal's radioactive waves would effect her in a bad way. She knows that the crystal would reform the pieces that fell off, and that the pieces that were mined off dont send their own chemical wave, or the other items or living things crystalized. She doesn't realize that the dragon slaves being exposed to it and chained in their cells all around its waves slowly have the crystals all over them, slowly giving them an overload of strenth, speed, wisdom, and able to disquise of another. BUT. U have to pick one out of those three talents that the crystals give you, but everyone can be abke to morph into another dragon in disquise. Please dont go finding out how to use the tanlents right away. Let it be difficult to learn. So basically have fun and stuff, u know the other rules, and i recommend using a Gembond dragon, if you can have it's crystals a different color that the others dont have.If yours is a color someone else already has it doesn't really matter :) thx u, and plz do enter!) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95747/9574648_350.png[/img] Name: Loutis Hobby: Swimming Personality: Vicious, brave, caring, wise Loutis had swam a long distance in a wide open ocean, almost as if he were sleep walking, but swimming instead. When he sort of 'woke' up, he found himself on beach sand, laying down with a seagull on him, its head cocked sideways eyeing him curiously. Loutis squinted his eyes at it back and let out a short growlish roar, making it fly away in panic. Loutis chucked to himself and got up, sand slipping off on the sides of his seaweed aqua scales. He looked around, used to seeing beach sand and past it trees, the only thing in his sight were some sand, and plains of nearly dead grass, and cactuses ont he horizon line. The one problem about Loutis, was that he couldn't fly. He was always deeplly afraid of heights and would never let his family and family friends who were willing to teach him. He sighed, deciding the only option was to move forward and hope to find help from another dragon to tell him where he was. As hours past and Loutis endlessly journeyed in the large biome of dessert, his thirst need was increasing as he started to sweat, desperate for shade anywhere. Once he spotted two Guardians and an imperial about to take flight somewhere, Loutis shouted somehat weakly but clear enough for them to stop. The Guardians whipped around warily, the imperial stopped midflight, setlled back to the ground, but waited, its back faced Loutis patiently. Loutis ran, stumbling on his own paws, and once in a fair distance, panted, waiting to catch his breath to introduce himselve. "He's weak and exhausted, but has strenth..." The imperial whispered unnoticed to himself, but enough to let the Guardians hear as a signal. "Uh, Hiuh, hah, you have NO idea how happy I am to find some dragons, I was lost, I wa-" "You were swimming in a ocean with powerfull currents while dozing off and wandered here?" The imperial quietly interuppted. "How...?" Loutis stuttered, completely shocked and bewildered. "Believe me, I have talents." The imerial turned around, facing face to face with Loutis. "So Loutis, I heard you were in need of a sense of direction to your path?" Loutis didn't even bother to ask how the imperial knew his name or what he was about to ask. "Yes, please." Loutis nodded respectfully. "Well, then boys, looks like we need tomlead him to the right path, eh?" The imperial, although hard to see in the shading of his hood, grinned villainly, flicked his tail and the Guardians grinned, and attacked the imperial Loutis, knocking him out for their journey back to camp. (Those who are interested in what the imperial with the two Guardians looked like, feed ur curiosity. Im not using him alot though, only in need of the guards) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86009/8600844_350.png[/img] ( pinning friends that might be interested: @Abysmal @Awesomeabby999 @Narshia )
Heyo peeps! I've been eager to come up with a new story, and here I am :D ok, so what I'm planning is to draw a picture of the dragons u guys use as ur characters for fun, but there's just one problem with that. I'm still a newbie to FR, registered on the december openning and DONT know how to post an image of like a screenshot. If anyone knows, plz plz plz tell me so I can post u guys the pictures of ur dragons i shall draw. Ok, lets start
9093866_350.png
A skydancer hungers for greed of power of mountains of riches and thousands of dragons only for armies and more for citizens. She takes her parent's gold and treasures and have stolen thew eak into her hands. One day, her very few dragons were digging in a desert when they have found a large crystal underground, the plants all around it look as if they were crystals too, which they were. The dragons reported it to the skydancer, and the fact that it seemed to be giving off chemical waves that could be deadly to them. The young queen praised those and made them her assistanses, soldiers and her guards, making her become them best friends. After trading with other flights, they had enough rich soil and access tow ater to have as tabilized town, as it started to grow slowly. The young queen was not good with handling patience, so she made special suits for her dragonf riends to go back underground and take the crystilized material by the big gem, careful not to be exposed by its waves for too long. With the crystilized material, they had beatiful gowns and traded them for hills of treasure, becoming rich very quickly. She had more soilders, with powerfull weapons and good disquises. Finally with enough dragons, she sent them off into different places to kidnapp bold and strong dragons to work underground and mine the actuall gem itself, for the flowers and other small material did not satisfy her enough.
(Ok so basically the plot is that theres the queen wants to have this crystal to use it for its power to rulethe lands and stuff and she has kidnapped dragons as slaves to mine the crystal, too catious if the crystal's radioactive waves would effect her in a bad way. She knows that the crystal would reform the pieces that fell off, and that the pieces that were mined off dont send their own chemical wave, or the other items or living things crystalized. She doesn't realize that the dragon slaves being exposed to it and chained in their cells all around its waves slowly have the crystals all over them, slowly giving them an overload of strenth, speed, wisdom, and able to disquise of another. BUT. U have to pick one out of those three talents that the crystals give you, but everyone can be abke to morph into another dragon in disquise. Please dont go finding out how to use the tanlents right away. Let it be difficult to learn. So basically have fun and stuff, u know the other rules, and i recommend using a Gembond dragon, if you can have it's crystals a different color that the others dont have.If yours is a color someone else already has it doesn't really matter :) thx u, and plz do enter!)

9574648_350.png

Name: Loutis

Hobby: Swimming

Personality: Vicious, brave, caring, wise

Loutis had swam a long distance in a wide open ocean, almost as if he were sleep walking, but swimming instead. When he sort of 'woke' up, he found himself on beach sand, laying down with a seagull on him, its head cocked sideways eyeing him curiously. Loutis squinted his eyes at it back and let out a short growlish roar, making it fly away in panic. Loutis chucked to himself and got up, sand slipping off on the sides of his seaweed aqua scales. He looked around, used to seeing beach sand and past it trees, the only thing in his sight were some sand, and plains of nearly dead grass, and cactuses ont he horizon line. The one problem about Loutis, was that he couldn't fly. He was always deeplly afraid of heights and would never let his family and family friends who were willing to teach him. He sighed, deciding the only option was to move forward and hope to find help from another dragon to tell him where he was. As hours past and Loutis endlessly journeyed in the large biome of dessert, his thirst need was increasing as he started to sweat, desperate for shade anywhere. Once he spotted two Guardians and an imperial about to take flight somewhere, Loutis shouted somehat weakly but clear enough for them to stop. The Guardians whipped around warily, the imperial stopped midflight, setlled back to the ground, but waited, its back faced Loutis patiently. Loutis ran, stumbling on his own paws, and once in a fair distance, panted, waiting to catch his breath to introduce himselve. "He's weak and exhausted, but has strenth..." The imperial whispered unnoticed to himself, but enough to let the Guardians hear as a signal. "Uh, Hiuh, hah, you have NO idea how happy I am to find some dragons, I was lost, I wa-"
"You were swimming in a ocean with powerfull currents while dozing off and wandered here?" The imperial quietly interuppted. "How...?" Loutis stuttered, completely shocked and bewildered.
"Believe me, I have talents." The imerial turned around, facing face to face with Loutis. "So Loutis, I heard you were in need of a sense of direction to your path?" Loutis didn't even bother to ask how the imperial knew his name or what he was about to ask. "Yes, please." Loutis nodded respectfully. "Well, then boys, looks like we need tomlead him to the right path, eh?" The imperial, although hard to see in the shading of his hood, grinned villainly, flicked his tail and the Guardians grinned, and attacked the imperial Loutis, knocking him out for their journey back to camp.
(Those who are interested in what the imperial with the two Guardians looked like, feed ur curiosity. Im not using him alot though, only in need of the guards) 8600844_350.png

( pinning friends that might be interested: @Abysmal @Awesomeabby999 @Narshia )
Bathe in the moonlight's glow and howl a lullaby to be carried throughout waves.
((if it's okay, I'd also like to join this once I return home)) [quote]ok, so what I'm planning is to draw a picture of the dragons u guys use as ur characters for fun, but there's just one problem with that. I'm still a newbie to FR, registered on the december openning and DONT know how to post an image of like a screenshot. If anyone knows, plz plz plz tell me so I can post u guys the pictures of ur dragons i shall draw.[/quote] ((in regard to this, you can take a screenshot, save it to your computer or device, then go to [url=http://tinypic.com/]tinypic.com[/url]. select the file and upload it, then it will give you a url for websites/forums. the url should be surrounded by [ img ] [ /img ] (without the spaces). copy that and put it into your message and you should be good to go!))
((if it's okay, I'd also like to join this once I return home))

Quote:
ok, so what I'm planning is to draw a picture of the dragons u guys use as ur characters for fun, but there's just one problem with that. I'm still a newbie to FR, registered on the december openning and DONT know how to post an image of like a screenshot. If anyone knows, plz plz plz tell me so I can post u guys the pictures of ur dragons i shall draw.

((in regard to this, you can take a screenshot, save it to your computer or device, then go to tinypic.com. select the file and upload it, then it will give you a url for websites/forums. the url should be surrounded by [ img ] [ /img ] (without the spaces). copy that and put it into your message and you should be good to go!))

tumblr_m5jqs7lGXR1qb1380.giftumblr_m5jqz8EdF11qb1380.giftumblr_m5jqyn0sSg1qb1380.giftumblr_m5jqt4FIrI1qb1380.giftumblr_m5jr05kHp81qb1380.jpgtumblr_m5jqz0xswp1qb1380.giftumblr_m5jqw4kMtZ1qb1380.giftumblr_m5jqwxA7bT1qb1380.giftumblr_m5jqt060rh1qb1380.giftumblr_m5jqzwkYya1qb1380.giftumblr_m5jqzgH4c41qb1380.gif
@Narshia Sounds interesting, I'll join~ [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95846/9584561_350.png[/img] I think it's funny because she's a crystal Alkira was wandering around now, on a little adventure of hers. She had no clan, or den to go back to, so she could do whatever she wanted, without the nagging feel she was forgetting something back home. She slept wherever she felt like, and no one would say otherwise. She was pretty aggressive in her tone of voice. Though she looked delicate, her crystal body provided same protection. And if someone dare fight her, they would regret it. She didn't wander around just to be attacked, so she was quite the fighter. She had a curious nature, so she wasn't afraid of much. She smiled to herself. Today was pleasant, there was a nice breeze, and it wasn't too hot. She didn't know where she was, she never knew anyways. So there she was, just wandering, maybe causing trouble for the dragons she passed on her journey.
@Narshia
Sounds interesting, I'll join~

9584561_350.png
I think it's funny because she's a crystal

Alkira was wandering around now, on a little adventure of hers. She had no clan, or den to go back to, so she could do whatever she wanted, without the nagging feel she was forgetting something back home. She slept wherever she felt like, and no one would say otherwise. She was pretty aggressive in her tone of voice. Though she looked delicate, her crystal body provided same protection. And if someone dare fight her, they would regret it. She didn't wander around just to be attacked, so she was quite the fighter. She had a curious nature, so she wasn't afraid of much. She smiled to herself. Today was pleasant, there was a nice breeze, and it wasn't too hot.

She didn't know where she was, she never knew anyways. So there she was, just wandering, maybe causing trouble for the dragons she passed on her journey.
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
@Adira @butterknife @Abraliopsis (Oh thx so much for telling me! The fact is, im on a tablet and dont know how to install a screenshot into my laptop...ill try to figure it out and in looking forward for ur post! Im so excited about this, thx for joining!)

When Loutis woke up, he found himself laying ext to a tree, the tree nice and smooth, temting to lay on. His eyes still almost closed got up a little and knelt on it, within seconds feeling needles poking him. Needles. Loutis jolted to reality, seeing a cactus there in front of him. Suddenly he remembered of what had happened, back in them desert. Not like he was any further from the desert. The two Guardians and the imperial...he jerked his head side to side, scanning the horizon of the scorching desert for any sings of them. Nothing. He went to turn around and run when he felt a jolt around his neck, nearly chocking him for a second. He looked backa t the cactus to see and old oak brown rope rapped around the cactus, and then tied to a metal collar on his neck very firmly. He squinted his eyes, sensing something wasn't right about the simple rope. It was string, material made of fire hazards. Loutis inhaled, letting his jaw wide as he scorched a flame. It burnt the rope and a little around the cactus, but only to reveal layers of metal chains inside the outer paet of the 'rope'. What Loutis did not realize was far way up above the imperial was silently flapping making no sounds, with either Guardian at his sides watching as he would fail or succeed their little test on him. Loutis tried again, this time aiming at the object that he was tied too, but to no a ail. The cactus was made out of steel metal. He was being tested on. Loutis eyed the area warily, still not thinking to look upwards above him. He pulled with all his might, fidgetted as best as he could, and used his antlers to perhaps cut the metal wires. After giving up, Loutis fell to the ground, squirming and hissing in rage. The imperial twirled in circles toward the sun-tanned sand, the Guardians following him as if the imperial were a role model to them. "Hmm, bery dumb and giving." The imperial croacked, the Guardians smickering behind him. Loutis sat up, and snarled. "Who are you and why do you want me? Do I LOOK like a lab rat to you?!" The imperial closed his eyes, smiling in humor. "Why, where are my manners. I, am Galor, servant and assistance of the Queen. And my two pals over here, Gadzooks and Lebro."
"Queen?!" Loutis hissed. "Look, I am no dragon who gives in to royalty. I live like, somewhere on the opposite side of the ocean." The imperial's smile grew, his head knealing forward making the hood shadow more of his face. "We do not take suggestions from dragons who will die in slavery." Loutis's eyes widened in startlement, and he realized what they wanted. Strong long lasting slaves. Loutis needed to think of something fast, quick before they would knock him out once again. Nothing was covering his mouth. Loutis inhaled deeply, and rose his head into the sky. "What's he doing?" Gadzooks, one of the Guardians asked warily. The imperial's eyes opened and he rose his voice but to no avail. "DON'T YO-" Loutis let out a very loud screech for help, making the two Guardians swivel back to protect their ears and the imperial gritting his teeth nervously and in anger, as he dashed behind Loutis unnoticed and paralized him with a shot, making his screech end in a painful squel collapsing in a clank of metal chains.
@Adira @butterknife @Abraliopsis (Oh thx so much for telling me! The fact is, im on a tablet and dont know how to install a screenshot into my laptop...ill try to figure it out and in looking forward for ur post! Im so excited about this, thx for joining!)

When Loutis woke up, he found himself laying ext to a tree, the tree nice and smooth, temting to lay on. His eyes still almost closed got up a little and knelt on it, within seconds feeling needles poking him. Needles. Loutis jolted to reality, seeing a cactus there in front of him. Suddenly he remembered of what had happened, back in them desert. Not like he was any further from the desert. The two Guardians and the imperial...he jerked his head side to side, scanning the horizon of the scorching desert for any sings of them. Nothing. He went to turn around and run when he felt a jolt around his neck, nearly chocking him for a second. He looked backa t the cactus to see and old oak brown rope rapped around the cactus, and then tied to a metal collar on his neck very firmly. He squinted his eyes, sensing something wasn't right about the simple rope. It was string, material made of fire hazards. Loutis inhaled, letting his jaw wide as he scorched a flame. It burnt the rope and a little around the cactus, but only to reveal layers of metal chains inside the outer paet of the 'rope'. What Loutis did not realize was far way up above the imperial was silently flapping making no sounds, with either Guardian at his sides watching as he would fail or succeed their little test on him. Loutis tried again, this time aiming at the object that he was tied too, but to no a ail. The cactus was made out of steel metal. He was being tested on. Loutis eyed the area warily, still not thinking to look upwards above him. He pulled with all his might, fidgetted as best as he could, and used his antlers to perhaps cut the metal wires. After giving up, Loutis fell to the ground, squirming and hissing in rage. The imperial twirled in circles toward the sun-tanned sand, the Guardians following him as if the imperial were a role model to them. "Hmm, bery dumb and giving." The imperial croacked, the Guardians smickering behind him. Loutis sat up, and snarled. "Who are you and why do you want me? Do I LOOK like a lab rat to you?!" The imperial closed his eyes, smiling in humor. "Why, where are my manners. I, am Galor, servant and assistance of the Queen. And my two pals over here, Gadzooks and Lebro."
"Queen?!" Loutis hissed. "Look, I am no dragon who gives in to royalty. I live like, somewhere on the opposite side of the ocean." The imperial's smile grew, his head knealing forward making the hood shadow more of his face. "We do not take suggestions from dragons who will die in slavery." Loutis's eyes widened in startlement, and he realized what they wanted. Strong long lasting slaves. Loutis needed to think of something fast, quick before they would knock him out once again. Nothing was covering his mouth. Loutis inhaled deeply, and rose his head into the sky. "What's he doing?" Gadzooks, one of the Guardians asked warily. The imperial's eyes opened and he rose his voice but to no avail. "DON'T YO-" Loutis let out a very loud screech for help, making the two Guardians swivel back to protect their ears and the imperial gritting his teeth nervously and in anger, as he dashed behind Loutis unnoticed and paralized him with a shot, making his screech end in a painful squel collapsing in a clank of metal chains.
Bathe in the moonlight's glow and howl a lullaby to be carried throughout waves.
Alkira was trotting around, admiring the things around her. She chased a wild mouse through bushes and other plants. With a swift hop, she pounced on it and picked it up by it's tail. She thought about eating it, and so she did with a loud chomp. She looked around herself again, realizing the plant life was decreasing. She must have been close to desert or something.

That's when she heard a painful screech to her ears. She clenched her teeth and and squinted her eyes. "What the...." she muttered to herself, immensely curious to find out what created that sound. She found herself in a desert as she had thought. Approaching closer, she saw figures in the distance, one seemed to be attached to something, collapsed on the ground. It looked like a risky situation, so she backed up and hid behind a large bush, watching. She would have been able to handle one dragon, heck maybe even two, but not three. Sure she did what she pleased, but she was no idiot. She wasn't going to rush in there and save the unconscious dragon. What if it was a trap. If he really was in danger, then she would actually come to his aid.
@Narshia
Alkira was trotting around, admiring the things around her. She chased a wild mouse through bushes and other plants. With a swift hop, she pounced on it and picked it up by it's tail. She thought about eating it, and so she did with a loud chomp. She looked around herself again, realizing the plant life was decreasing. She must have been close to desert or something.

That's when she heard a painful screech to her ears. She clenched her teeth and and squinted her eyes. "What the...." she muttered to herself, immensely curious to find out what created that sound. She found herself in a desert as she had thought. Approaching closer, she saw figures in the distance, one seemed to be attached to something, collapsed on the ground. It looked like a risky situation, so she backed up and hid behind a large bush, watching. She would have been able to handle one dragon, heck maybe even two, but not three. Sure she did what she pleased, but she was no idiot. She wasn't going to rush in there and save the unconscious dragon. What if it was a trap. If he really was in danger, then she would actually come to his aid.
@Narshia

ex7GImS.png

@Saphelle @Adira Helena was walking through the desert without a care. She had always loved the desert. The scolding sun and the dry sand was very appealing to her. It was any other day to her, as far as she knew. [img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/022/1/2/9389447_350_by_daigeijutsu-d8f0epn.png[/img] As she was meandering across the harsh sand, she heard the loud, ear piercing, shriek. Her head spun fast in the direction it came from and she hissed violently. What could possibly make that horrid noise? There was only one way to find out. She, in short, flared her wings and dashed the directions, keeping an eye on her surroundings as she ran through the desert. As she got closer to them, she saw the crime scene and slowed down to a slow trot. As the figures became clear, she stopped, scouting out the area in case of an ambush. What were three dragons doing to the one imperial? There was only one way to find out... And all she knew was that she did not want to take part in any activities involving that. She hissed again, somewhat flustered about wasting her time on such a silly charade, but something about the scene was uneasy to her. She decided to stick around watch the drama. She chose a few large cactus to curl up behind to watch the show.
@Saphelle @Adira

Helena was walking through the desert without a care. She had always loved the desert. The scolding sun and the dry sand was very appealing to her. It was any other day to her, as far as she knew.

9389447_350_by_daigeijutsu-d8f0epn.png

As she was meandering across the harsh sand, she heard the loud, ear piercing, shriek. Her head spun fast in the direction it came from and she hissed violently. What could possibly make that horrid noise? There was only one way to find out. She, in short, flared her wings and dashed the directions, keeping an eye on her surroundings as she ran through the desert.

As she got closer to them, she saw the crime scene and slowed down to a slow trot. As the figures became clear, she stopped, scouting out the area in case of an ambush. What were three dragons doing to the one imperial? There was only one way to find out... And all she knew was that she did not want to take part in any activities involving that. She hissed again, somewhat flustered about wasting her time on such a silly charade, but something about the scene was uneasy to her. She decided to stick around watch the drama. She chose a few large cactus to curl up behind to watch the show.
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
screenshot_2small_by_daigeijutsu-d9by7em.png
Alkira noticed the black Coatl and felt a bit at ease. If something was happening to the chained Imperial, hopefully the Coatl would help. For now though, there was no proof he was being harmed, so she stayed behind the protection of the bush. The sun was starting to irritate her back. She traveled everywhere, including the desert, but it was never her favorite place. He moved uncomfortably trying not to be noticed, but still relieved some of the uncomfortable heat resting on her back.

@Abraliopsis
@Narshia
@butterknife
Alkira noticed the black Coatl and felt a bit at ease. If something was happening to the chained Imperial, hopefully the Coatl would help. For now though, there was no proof he was being harmed, so she stayed behind the protection of the bush. The sun was starting to irritate her back. She traveled everywhere, including the desert, but it was never her favorite place. He moved uncomfortably trying not to be noticed, but still relieved some of the uncomfortable heat resting on her back.

@Abraliopsis
@Narshia
@butterknife

ex7GImS.png

[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92810/9280949_350.png[/img][/center] Another shadow streaked across the sand and over Loutis, as a large skydancer descended to the level of the two guardians and imperial. With each flap of his wings to keep himself hovering, sand and dust was kicked up bellow. "Galor," he said, after watching the squirming, screaming imperial. He raised his arm to the hooded dragon to show his identification. Galor would recognize his ribbon of loyalty, another servent to the Queen. "You've not returned in since your trek here, the Queen has sent me to collect you," he glanced at the two guardians, "and your subordinates, promptly. She wants to know what has been keeping you from checking in, but I can see for myself what has kept you." Maerens looked back down at Loutis, still strung to the metal cactus. As he did, he tugged at the ribbon, a nervous habit. "Shall I tell her you'll be a while? Or will this be done shortly?" @Abraliopsis @Narshia @Adira
9280949_350.png

Another shadow streaked across the sand and over Loutis, as a large skydancer descended to the level of the two guardians and imperial. With each flap of his wings to keep himself hovering, sand and dust was kicked up bellow.

"Galor," he said, after watching the squirming, screaming imperial. He raised his arm to the hooded dragon to show his identification. Galor would recognize his ribbon of loyalty, another servent to the Queen. "You've not returned in since your trek here, the Queen has sent me to collect you," he glanced at the two guardians, "and your subordinates, promptly. She wants to know what has been keeping you from checking in, but I can see for myself what has kept you."

Maerens looked back down at Loutis, still strung to the metal cactus. As he did, he tugged at the ribbon, a nervous habit.

"Shall I tell her you'll be a while? Or will this be done shortly?"

@Abraliopsis
@Narshia
@Adira

tumblr_m5jqs7lGXR1qb1380.giftumblr_m5jqz8EdF11qb1380.giftumblr_m5jqyn0sSg1qb1380.giftumblr_m5jqt4FIrI1qb1380.giftumblr_m5jr05kHp81qb1380.jpgtumblr_m5jqz0xswp1qb1380.giftumblr_m5jqw4kMtZ1qb1380.giftumblr_m5jqwxA7bT1qb1380.giftumblr_m5jqt060rh1qb1380.giftumblr_m5jqzwkYya1qb1380.giftumblr_m5jqzgH4c41qb1380.gif
(( Sounds interesting, if it's okay, I'd also like to join )) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7289101] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72892/7289101_350.png[/img] [/url] Red light spots dance over the hot sand as sunbeams reflects on the white imperial's gembound covered body as the female wanders through the dessert, using her mighty wings as a sunscreen against the burning sun, Inya sighs a little she had been cast out from her clan, their old alpha female had been killed by a outside tribe and her tribe had been split up,mixed together with the other tribe, the once that had resisted had ether been killed or chased away. Inya had resisted, fighting in a try to protect the hatchling and young once she had been watching over as the caretaker she had been..she had failed and had wanders the desert since then. As Inya was meandering across the warm sand, sulking over her fait she suddenly heard the loud, ear piercing, shriek. Her head spun fast in the direction it came from, recognising the call for help. she dashed the directions, bundles through the desert towards the call for help. and she got closer she saw figures in the distance, one seemed to be attached to something, collapsed on the ground and with out thinking she inhaled deeply, and rose her head and with a might roar she lunges, sand exploding around her as lunges trough one of the mighty sand hills. Taking the three dragons in surprised she crashed into the imperial standing over the unconscious imperial,digging her claws and fangs into the black body, hurling him of the unconscious imperial, she stands protective over blue imperial, growling fiercely, bristles her white mane. @Abraliopsis @Narshia @Adira @butterknife
(( Sounds interesting, if it's okay, I'd also like to join ))

7289101_350.png

Red light spots dance over the hot sand as sunbeams reflects on the white imperial's gembound covered body as the female wanders through the dessert, using her mighty wings as a sunscreen against the burning sun, Inya sighs a little she had been cast out from her clan, their old alpha female had been killed by a outside tribe and her tribe had been split up,mixed together with the other tribe, the once that had resisted had ether been killed or chased away.
Inya had resisted, fighting in a try to protect the hatchling and young once she had been watching over as the caretaker she had been..she had failed and had wanders the desert since then.
As Inya was meandering across the warm sand, sulking over her fait she suddenly heard the loud, ear piercing, shriek. Her head spun fast in the direction it came from, recognising the call for help. she dashed the directions, bundles through the desert towards the call for help.
and she got closer she saw figures in the distance, one seemed to be attached to something, collapsed on the ground and with out thinking she inhaled deeply, and rose her head and with a might roar she lunges, sand exploding around her as lunges trough one of the mighty sand hills.
Taking the three dragons in surprised she crashed into the imperial standing over the unconscious imperial,digging her claws and fangs into the black body, hurling him of the unconscious imperial, she stands protective over blue imperial, growling fiercely, bristles her white mane.

@Abraliopsis
@Narshia
@Adira
@butterknife
She saw a Skydancer suddenly pop up, he wasn't attacked or attacking, meaning he was probbbly on their side. Now an Imperial came and just attacked. Alkira gave a small grin. Ah, this is quite the scenario. She glanced over at the Coatl. It looked interesting enough, and there were 2 other dragons who seemed to not be on their side? Oh well. She decided to run out there and stand by the unconscious Imperial, looked back and gave a small nod in the direction she hid.

@Abraliopsis
@HummingKnight
@Narshia
@butterknife
She saw a Skydancer suddenly pop up, he wasn't attacked or attacking, meaning he was probbbly on their side. Now an Imperial came and just attacked. Alkira gave a small grin. Ah, this is quite the scenario. She glanced over at the Coatl. It looked interesting enough, and there were 2 other dragons who seemed to not be on their side? Oh well. She decided to run out there and stand by the unconscious Imperial, looked back and gave a small nod in the direction she hid.

@Abraliopsis
@HummingKnight
@Narshia
@butterknife

ex7GImS.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12