Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF Have a Heart fem PC accent
I hope this is in the right forum thing. I've been looking for this accent for awhile and I missed out on it last time I saw it in the Auction House. If anyone would be so kind as to help me out I would love to buy it off someone. I am willing to spend 150k - 200k on it, as that's how much it was when I saw it last.
I hope this is in the right forum thing. I've been looking for this accent for awhile and I missed out on it last time I saw it in the Auction House. If anyone would be so kind as to help me out I would love to buy it off someone. I am willing to spend 150k - 200k on it, as that's how much it was when I saw it last.
p8e1amE.pngtumblr_nakeqh1qWM1td61xyo1_100.png
bump?
bump?
@Shya I'd be willing to sell mine to you :3 I sadly doesn't fit my lair anymore since I exalted the female I bought it for. If you're still looking that is.

EDIT: before you ask how I found your post I looked at ravenkara's accent thread to see if they had any new accents and saw you were on the pinglist for have a heart
@Shya I'd be willing to sell mine to you :3 I sadly doesn't fit my lair anymore since I exalted the female I bought it for. If you're still looking that is.

EDIT: before you ask how I found your post I looked at ravenkara's accent thread to see if they had any new accents and saw you were on the pinglist for have a heart
I collect
Honeybee Grey River Jumper Micromoth Battered Book of Fables Olive Sea Snake
@blackwingedmedic oh wow that would be great! How much do you want for it?
@blackwingedmedic oh wow that would be great! How much do you want for it?
@Shya would 175kt be alright? or is that a little much?
@Shya would 175kt be alright? or is that a little much?
I collect
@blackwingedmedic This is the girl I got it for! Absolutely perfect. Her name is Daenerys ;) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8902657] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89027/8902657_350.png[/img] [/url]
@blackwingedmedic This is the girl I got it for! Absolutely perfect. Her name is Daenerys ;)

8902657_350.png
@SHYA IS THAT A GAME OF THRONES REFERENCE
@SHYA IS THAT A GAME OF THRONES REFERENCE
I collect
@blackwingedmedic HECK YEA IT IS >:3
@blackwingedmedic HECK YEA IT IS >:3
@SHYA I BOW TO THE PERFECT DRAGON QUEEN ALL HAIL THE QUEEN
@SHYA I BOW TO THE PERFECT DRAGON QUEEN ALL HAIL THE QUEEN
I collect