Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ursus adoptables >CLOSED, we got imps
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 216 217
@Ursus Yes MORE I need MORE [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9943953] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/99440/9943953_350.png[/img] [/url] Mr Jaybird here please. Outline colour blue or maize type colour. No notes to add.
@Ursus
Yes MORE I need MORE

9943953_350.png

Mr Jaybird here please.
Outline colour blue or maize type colour.
No notes to add.
@koigras Do you want me to include the accent? (+30kt) And you're right, I don't do apparel at the moment. If it was something small that didn't break the lineart then maybe, but that isn't the case.

@Golem That's 45kt! And I'm not ever gonna complain about repeat customers lmao

(apologies for any double pings)
@koigras Do you want me to include the accent? (+30kt) And you're right, I don't do apparel at the moment. If it was something small that didn't break the lineart then maybe, but that isn't the case.

@Golem That's 45kt! And I'm not ever gonna complain about repeat customers lmao

(apologies for any double pings)
@Ursus sent sent sent. ouo
Curious, are you planning to do other species?
@Ursus sent sent sent. ouo
Curious, are you planning to do other species?
@Golem
Honestly all my adoptables designs are done on a whim, I don't really have any plans! Are there any species in particular you'd like to see?
@Golem
Honestly all my adoptables designs are done on a whim, I don't really have any plans! Are there any species in particular you'd like to see?
@Ursus Nocturnes and snappers are always good ahaha. I'd totally get one (or many) of those
@Ursus Nocturnes and snappers are always good ahaha. I'd totally get one (or many) of those
@Golem I'll keep them in mind! Someone did suggest nocturnes a while back so that's a point in their favour. And snappers would be adorable, I can definitely see that
@Golem I'll keep them in mind! Someone did suggest nocturnes a while back so that's a point in their favour. And snappers would be adorable, I can definitely see that
@ursus Oh yes, I'd like the accent to be in there please.
@ursus Oh yes, I'd like the accent to be in there please.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.gif
@koigras No problem, that's 75kt! Send it over when you're ready
@koigras No problem, that's 75kt! Send it over when you're ready
@Ursus Pearlcatchersssss, make so much bank on pearl accents I mean what

Actually, sorry to bug you, but any chance you could make the leg floofs on Ostara's adoptable match her mane? It's just a cool thing crackle does I like.
@Ursus Pearlcatchersssss, make so much bank on pearl accents I mean what

Actually, sorry to bug you, but any chance you could make the leg floofs on Ostara's adoptable match her mane? It's just a cool thing crackle does I like.
0A1SWXC.png
@spookysage [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/8bd74d808ad43bbfa27cf3bb63018bf8/tumblr_nju3jdYh6l1tsw2elo1_400.png[/img] Ah I'd totally overlooked that, thanks for bringing it to my attention! Not a huge fan of pearlcatchers but I [i]am [/i]a fan of treasure, sooo...
@spookysage

tumblr_nju3jdYh6l1tsw2elo1_400.png

Ah I'd totally overlooked that, thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Not a huge fan of pearlcatchers but I am a fan of treasure, sooo...
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 216 217