Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | studio|
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 220 221
@Studio

I don't suppose I could trade in an accent I bought from you a while ago for one of the accents you have up now? I have a cyan carbon fiber for m imperials and I don't use it so much as of late and the carbon fiber for m WC is really attracting me...
@Studio

I don't suppose I could trade in an accent I bought from you a while ago for one of the accents you have up now? I have a cyan carbon fiber for m imperials and I don't use it so much as of late and the carbon fiber for m WC is really attracting me...
@Studio Could I grab a copy of Carbon Fiber WCM :o?
@Studio Could I grab a copy of Carbon Fiber WCM :o?
64514_s.gif
@Studio Do you have anymore copies of Carbon Fiber for WCs? If so I'd like a copy ^^
@Studio Do you have anymore copies of Carbon Fiber for WCs? If so I'd like a copy ^^
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@Studio

Thank you for the ping! :D
@Studio

Thank you for the ping! :D
Do you have any Borrowed Feathers Black and/or Borrowed Feathers Red left?
Do you have any Borrowed Feathers Black and/or Borrowed Feathers Red left?
@Studio
Hello!
Sorry to bother you, but I was just wondering if you were planning on continuing the Contraptions series to other breeds sometime in the future? (In particular, Skydancers?)
Thank you!
@Studio
Hello!
Sorry to bother you, but I was just wondering if you were planning on continuing the Contraptions series to other breeds sometime in the future? (In particular, Skydancers?)
Thank you!
@MissDismal Sure I'll send over a copy in a bit.

@Founder @Nymphalidae Yep! I'll send over a copy.

@SaritaWolf Sorry, I do not, however I placed an order for each yesterday so they should be arriving shortly. I can ping you for them, if you like!

@Rosarya I'm afraid I do not have any plans for them right now, nor for any accents in general besides the ones I already have made (fractured shadow/gold, coatl f crystal cores, guardian floristry, and a few drafts). Though my time lately has been limited, if I ever see an opening in the future, skydancers would be next on the contraptions list.
@MissDismal Sure I'll send over a copy in a bit.

@Founder @Nymphalidae Yep! I'll send over a copy.

@SaritaWolf Sorry, I do not, however I placed an order for each yesterday so they should be arriving shortly. I can ping you for them, if you like!

@Rosarya I'm afraid I do not have any plans for them right now, nor for any accents in general besides the ones I already have made (fractured shadow/gold, coatl f crystal cores, guardian floristry, and a few drafts). Though my time lately has been limited, if I ever see an opening in the future, skydancers would be next on the contraptions list.
I would like that, thank you!
I would like that, thank you!
@Studio Thank you for restocking, I bought a copy from the AH :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2457047][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24571/2457047_350.png[/img][/url]
@Studio

Thank you for restocking, I bought a copy from the AH :)

2457047_350.png
@Maki Wow, Zanril looks really cool! It's interesting to me- the way the texture looks on his light color together with the filigree armor draws my eyes around in a good way. Beautiful dragon!
@Maki Wow, Zanril looks really cool! It's interesting to me- the way the texture looks on his light color together with the filigree armor draws my eyes around in a good way. Beautiful dragon!
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 220 221