Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Ranger Recruitment! | Positions filled!
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242
Man, this has been a wild ride from start to finish! Regardless of the outcome, you all did really well! Like damn Nature great job! :D
Man, this has been a wild ride from start to finish! Regardless of the outcome, you all did really well! Like damn Nature great job! :D
tumblr_ooe4bhgFak1rn4glto1_r1_500.png
@Rexila sent 15 hatchlings...last
@Rexila sent 15 hatchlings...last
three fodder for whoever sends a cr first - they'd be adults tomorrow but people need em now I spose
three fodder for whoever sends a cr first - they'd be adults tomorrow but people need em now I spose
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
@crabbySeer
Thanks for your help! Your contribution was fundamental for us!

And GO GO NATURE!!
@crabbySeer
Thanks for your help! Your contribution was fundamental for us!

And GO GO NATURE!!
Gdvkld2.pngv5Ocz7R.pngRG70TCs.pngVcF1ol9.png
@Rexila sorry, I only got the last one to 4
@Rexila sorry, I only got the last one to 4
Whew! Did a little gardening and weed pulling to get 30+ in here! Thank you for such a well organized push!
Whew! Did a little gardening and weed pulling to get 30+ in here! Thank you for such a well organized push!
@lisasunny LOL woops sorry i didn't see the time. XD
@lisasunny LOL woops sorry i didn't see the time. XD
@Trickshade It's fine!

THANK YOU everyone who supported us! We appreciate you and hope to see you next time!! ;)
@Trickshade It's fine!

THANK YOU everyone who supported us! We appreciate you and hope to see you next time!! ;)
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@Livestraes
send you something, in case you still have 1t left :D

GO NATURE!
@Livestraes
send you something, in case you still have 1t left :D

GO NATURE!
@SimFeetUnder that's better than nothing!

Unfortunately, it looks like Dom's been tallied and we got second place. Still! 11657 is our total number of dragons, and that's no small amount! :D Thanks a lot for all your help guys! I'll see you over the course of the next week as we distribute prizes, for now I'm gonna wind down and clean up my lair. :')

Thank you to everyone who sent in dragons, whether they were properly priced or not, and a HUGE thank you to the volunteers and donators! Without them, this thread couldn't possibly have happened or run as well as it did!
@SimFeetUnder that's better than nothing!

Unfortunately, it looks like Dom's been tallied and we got second place. Still! 11657 is our total number of dragons, and that's no small amount! :D Thanks a lot for all your help guys! I'll see you over the course of the next week as we distribute prizes, for now I'm gonna wind down and clean up my lair. :')

Thank you to everyone who sent in dragons, whether they were properly priced or not, and a HUGE thank you to the volunteers and donators! Without them, this thread couldn't possibly have happened or run as well as it did!
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242