Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SERAPH/EYESPOT Mirrors- Cheap and Pretty
1 2
bump
bump
askjaanim_by_javen-d7cy4cj.gif
boooomp
boooomp
^^
^^
^
^
Bump
Bump
I can offer 40k treasure for both females, I know that it might be sorta low but it's all I have at the moment.
I can offer 40k treasure for both females, I know that it might be sorta low but it's all I have at the moment.
@ChildofHeart Eh yeah it's a little low but not too bad. I'd do the eyespot female for 20K that's fine, but I would like more for the Seraph girl. She's really rather pretty. ^^ I can hold her for you if you can find another 10K?
@ChildofHeart Eh yeah it's a little low but not too bad. I'd do the eyespot female for 20K that's fine, but I would like more for the Seraph girl. She's really rather pretty. ^^ I can hold her for you if you can find another 10K?
@Childofheart I have to go now but if you'd like the yellow eyespot girl just set up a trade and I'll accept it tomorrow morning. (I'm on GMT.) Also I'd happily give you the other female for 20K if you'll get another 10K to me in the next week or so on top of that?
@Childofheart I have to go now but if you'd like the yellow eyespot girl just set up a trade and I'll accept it tomorrow morning. (I'm on GMT.) Also I'd happily give you the other female for 20K if you'll get another 10K to me in the next week or so on top of that?
The prices sound good to me. I can send the trade for the eyespot girl, and I believe I can get an additional 10k for the seraph girl within the next few days. So, could you hold onto the seraph girl until I have all the treasure ready? If you don't mind doing that, that is.
The prices sound good to me. I can send the trade for the eyespot girl, and I believe I can get an additional 10k for the seraph girl within the next few days. So, could you hold onto the seraph girl until I have all the treasure ready? If you don't mind doing that, that is.
1 2