Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | First forum post
I've never posted before now due to social anxiety. I missed out on buying my dream dragon yesterday because I was too afraid to bid on it. I guess the first step to get over that is to post here where fewer people will see. So hello.

I live in Australia. I like anime, cartoons and video games. My girlfriend is @nekurosilver.
If I ever don't respond to a message/crossroads request, please don't take it personally.
I've never posted before now due to social anxiety. I missed out on buying my dream dragon yesterday because I was too afraid to bid on it. I guess the first step to get over that is to post here where fewer people will see. So hello.

I live in Australia. I like anime, cartoons and video games. My girlfriend is @nekurosilver.
If I ever don't respond to a message/crossroads request, please don't take it personally.
Hey there, welcome @ArkanamX ! Lovely to have you over on the forums.
We're all a lovely bunch, I promise. ^^

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other moderator. We would be more than happy to help you.

Again, welcome, and congratulations on your first post!
Hey there, welcome @ArkanamX ! Lovely to have you over on the forums.
We're all a lovely bunch, I promise. ^^

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other moderator. We would be more than happy to help you.

Again, welcome, and congratulations on your first post!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@ArkanamX
Greetings, friend! Welcome to the forums!
High five for overcoming your anxiety! I know the feeling, it's not any fun at all. But here you are with your own intro thread! //AGGRESSIVELY HURTLES CONFETTI// LET'S KEEP THE BALL ROLLING! O3O (But only if you feel comfortable, of course~ There's no pressure!)

What kinds of animes and cartoons do you watch? What video games do you play? Got any favorite genres?
@ArkanamX
Greetings, friend! Welcome to the forums!
High five for overcoming your anxiety! I know the feeling, it's not any fun at all. But here you are with your own intro thread! //AGGRESSIVELY HURTLES CONFETTI// LET'S KEEP THE BALL ROLLING! O3O (But only if you feel comfortable, of course~ There's no pressure!)

What kinds of animes and cartoons do you watch? What video games do you play? Got any favorite genres?
@Higuchi
Thanks for the support. ^^
I love first person shooters and puzzle games. As for anime, I love Soul Eater and Fullmetal Alchemist
@Higuchi
Thanks for the support. ^^
I love first person shooters and puzzle games. As for anime, I love Soul Eater and Fullmetal Alchemist
@ArkanamX
Welcome to the forums! ^u^ You and I are in the same boat because I am fairly new to this as well. Also its great you could over come you social anxiety to post this! I promise you'll meet many lovely people here and I hope you enjoy posting! Warning though, once used to posting, the Dragon Sales and Raffle forums will be the death of your treasure and gems if you don't restrain yourself, trust me from experience. (I have to save up so much again for the next lair expansion ;-;)

Ps, Soul Eater and FMA are amazing, and bonus points for you liking puzzle games. *highfives*
@ArkanamX
Welcome to the forums! ^u^ You and I are in the same boat because I am fairly new to this as well. Also its great you could over come you social anxiety to post this! I promise you'll meet many lovely people here and I hope you enjoy posting! Warning though, once used to posting, the Dragon Sales and Raffle forums will be the death of your treasure and gems if you don't restrain yourself, trust me from experience. (I have to save up so much again for the next lair expansion ;-;)

Ps, Soul Eater and FMA are amazing, and bonus points for you liking puzzle games. *highfives*
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
@ArkanamX
Oh my, FPSs! The only thing I can say I've ever played is Team Fortress 2, I'm afraid; indeed, I'm one of those people who can't even tell the difference between a shotgun and a rifle. To each their own though, ay?

I concur with Creature though. Puzzle games, Soul Eater and FMA! High five! Which FMA do you prefer? Two animes and a manga to choose from and all that.
@ArkanamX
Oh my, FPSs! The only thing I can say I've ever played is Team Fortress 2, I'm afraid; indeed, I'm one of those people who can't even tell the difference between a shotgun and a rifle. To each their own though, ay?

I concur with Creature though. Puzzle games, Soul Eater and FMA! High five! Which FMA do you prefer? Two animes and a manga to choose from and all that.
@Higuchi
I prefer Brotherhood a little more because it follows the manga. They are both great in their own right though
@Higuchi
I prefer Brotherhood a little more because it follows the manga. They are both great in their own right though
@ArkanamX
Fair enough!
@ArkanamX
Fair enough!
@ArkanamX
Hi! My name is Jade and I'd like to welcome you to the site! Congrats on making your first post! I'm pretty shy in real life but thankfully that doesn't usually transfer over to online for me so when I first joined I was all over those newbie threads that were giving away dragons to newbs lmao.

But it's really nice to meet you!

Fullmetal Alchemist is one of my all time favorite animes as well, I've even gone to conventions while cosplaying Ed before. I also really love Detective Conan and Ao no Exorcist. Although I don't really watch anime too much, at least I haven't gotten to watch any recently because of work and all that D:
@ArkanamX
Hi! My name is Jade and I'd like to welcome you to the site! Congrats on making your first post! I'm pretty shy in real life but thankfully that doesn't usually transfer over to online for me so when I first joined I was all over those newbie threads that were giving away dragons to newbs lmao.

But it's really nice to meet you!

Fullmetal Alchemist is one of my all time favorite animes as well, I've even gone to conventions while cosplaying Ed before. I also really love Detective Conan and Ao no Exorcist. Although I don't really watch anime too much, at least I haven't gotten to watch any recently because of work and all that D: