Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The FR Gifting Cave
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 108 109
Ahhhh nooo I was so caught up with the Thundercrack Carnivale... D:! But anyways...! [item=crown of bones] First person to ping me with the answer to this question gets it! Which band sung the second ending song for Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)?
Ahhhh nooo I was so caught up with the Thundercrack Carnivale... D:!

But anyways...!

Crown of Bones

First person to ping me with the answer to this question gets it!

Which band sung the second ending song for Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)?
JWlblI8.png
@Noah

Cinema Staff...though I did look it up so..|D I haven't gotten that far in the show yet.
@Noah

Cinema Staff...though I did look it up so..|D I haven't gotten that far in the show yet.
bEvLAND.png
@Keyoto It's alright~ :D I sort of expected someone to look it up, actually. Sending it over!
@Keyoto It's alright~ :D I sort of expected someone to look it up, actually. Sending it over!
JWlblI8.png
I will give away two [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] to the first two people to ping me.
I will give away two

Rusted Treasure Chest

to the first two people to ping me.
FujJNYK.pngQQ8mMCk.pngYfQmkss.pngdEJsgKy.pngefsf3jg.pngm9jmIZ1.pngZKOlOH8.pngfrDU1K2.pngH04qomO.pngglHysek.pnguhGnXuB.pngbS9fXLP.pngAhOJdUq.pngzq1n8HB.png
@Ciroth9002 Tha' be fer me booty, if'n ye'd be so kind.
@Ciroth9002 Tha' be fer me booty, if'n ye'd be so kind.
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
T' prevent meself from...well, not plunderin' fer th' most part (an' it be rather difficult with all'a these fancy knickknacks ye landlubbers carry), I'll offer this t' th' first lad/lass who pings me: [item=Boulder Bolt]
T' prevent meself from...well, not plunderin' fer th' most part (an' it be rather difficult with all'a these fancy knickknacks ye landlubbers carry), I'll offer this t' th' first lad/lass who pings me:

Boulder Bolt
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
@Ciroth9002

A Chest for my most noble Dragon kin!

@Ciroth9002

A Chest for my most noble Dragon kin!

r6RnZWr.png

DUNES & DRAGONS.
A Wizard Bestiary.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/They. Ridgeback Glory.
Username: Talasia
Nickname: Tal
Birthday: 7/16
Favorite Breed(s): Uh... almost all of them, honestly.
Favorite Color: Mostly shades of blue but pinks get me too
Favorite Dragon(s) You Own: Too many to post. If I did I'd just list them all and an image of someone squishing their face in happily.
Any FR Goals? One way or another, Im gonna gene them - Ima gene them, gene them, gene them, gene them. And then breed them. Yessss....
Will you be active? Heck yeah!

I'll have some things to giveaway after roll over, I'm sure!
Username: Talasia
Nickname: Tal
Birthday: 7/16
Favorite Breed(s): Uh... almost all of them, honestly.
Favorite Color: Mostly shades of blue but pinks get me too
Favorite Dragon(s) You Own: Too many to post. If I did I'd just list them all and an image of someone squishing their face in happily.
Any FR Goals? One way or another, Im gonna gene them - Ima gene them, gene them, gene them, gene them. And then breed them. Yessss....
Will you be active? Heck yeah!

I'll have some things to giveaway after roll over, I'm sure!
@Firefeather: ! c:
@Firefeather: ! c:
j3zsWMV_zpsfde3c420.png
[b]You can strike my name from the list, if it gets updated.[/b] I'm not really that active. To keep this from being a complete waste of space, the first two to post their favorite and/or most useful thread on these forums get a [item=Carmine Naga]
You can strike my name from the list, if it gets updated. I'm not really that active.

To keep this from being a complete waste of space, the first two to post their favorite and/or most useful thread on these forums get a
( she/her )
~ undead trans pirate ~
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 108 109