Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed!!
1 2 3
Only a day and a half left!
Only a day and a half left!
Ge1TGql.png
Every dragon after Icket (page 3) is up for adoption (free) or exalt (7k+500t/bonus)
Username: Michaelis
Favorite word (in any language): blitz
Meaning of word: lightning
Fun/favorite sentence with favorite word (and translation if not in English):
Schneller als eine Katze Läppen Kettenblitz.

Faster than a cat lapping Chain Lightning.
Username: Michaelis
Favorite word (in any language): blitz
Meaning of word: lightning
Fun/favorite sentence with favorite word (and translation if not in English):
Schneller als eine Katze Läppen Kettenblitz.

Faster than a cat lapping Chain Lightning.
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
last day to enter!
last day to enter!
Ge1TGql.png
Every dragon after Icket (page 3) is up for adoption (free) or exalt (7k+500t/bonus)
@gammastre
Username: Alchepew
Favorite word (in any language): My fav word is hobnob! :o
Meaning of word: 'mix socially, especially with those of perceived higher social status.'
Fun/favorite sentence with favorite word (and translation if not in English): Er.. I like to go hobnobbing at the weekend.
@gammastre
Username: Alchepew
Favorite word (in any language): My fav word is hobnob! :o
Meaning of word: 'mix socially, especially with those of perceived higher social status.'
Fun/favorite sentence with favorite word (and translation if not in English): Er.. I like to go hobnobbing at the weekend.
a3b95bc7-ea1b-11e5-af44-173bfe6365be.gif
@FlameDraco @candygoth12 @Pentarasse @slipknotfreak @SushiKitteh @Xypnise @Ghostgirl32 @SenchaDrake @Lynchly @malrinkye @Floe @Rewinddream @Nanette1994 @Michaelis @Alchepew

The dice have been rolled.

SenchaDrake is the winner with nazg, Black Speech (conlang) for "ring"!! Thank you all for playing, and maybe I'll do this again if I happen upon another cutie! This was fun, and I learned lots of great new words and sentences :D
@FlameDraco @candygoth12 @Pentarasse @slipknotfreak @SushiKitteh @Xypnise @Ghostgirl32 @SenchaDrake @Lynchly @malrinkye @Floe @Rewinddream @Nanette1994 @Michaelis @Alchepew

The dice have been rolled.

SenchaDrake is the winner with nazg, Black Speech (conlang) for "ring"!! Thank you all for playing, and maybe I'll do this again if I happen upon another cutie! This was fun, and I learned lots of great new words and sentences :D
Ge1TGql.png
@gammastre :D thank you! go ahead and send the CR and I'll accept as soon as I sort out a bit of lairspace :3
@gammastre :D thank you! go ahead and send the CR and I'll accept as soon as I sort out a bit of lairspace :3
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
1 2 3