Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Iri/Shim Pearl/Spiral Babies!
[center][b]Come one come all to Tigerfeet's Pearlcatcher/Spiral Tunnel of LOOOOOVE![/b][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33168855/FlightRising/CourierLucida3.png[/img][/center] Lucida and Courier have settled down and produced a nest. Awww! They don't want their babies hanging around at home all the time though! No, they want them to go off and have adventures! [center]This is where you come in.[/center] I am Auctioning off each of the three eggs to the three highest bidders. Highest Bid gets first pick of the babies, and we'll go down from there. Bidding will be open until the eggs hatch (Thursday, August 8th). I will update this post with the current leaders and bid amounts once a day (usually in the morning when I tend my nest). [center][b]Starting Bid:[/b] --- [b]Highest Bids:[/b] [b]1)[/b] --- [b]2)[/b] --- [b]3)[/b] --- [b]Auto Buy:[/b] 350,000 [b]Reserve:[/b] 250,000[/center] And now for the fun part! Breeding information! Both parents have Iridescent and Shimmer, so you're guaranteed to get a super shiny baby. The only question is color and breed. Here is the trollslum with their colors. Note the tertiary options as well. Everything is blues, purples, with a hint of pink as well as straddling the white and black zone. So whatever you get it's guaranteed to match and look nice together if you want to add circuit or gembond. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33168855/FlightRising/CourierLucida.jpg[/img][/center] And if you're as much of a visual person as I am, here is a batch of previews I took before I bred them. Enjoy, happy bidding, and good luck! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33168855/FlightRising/CourierLucidaBabies.png[/img][/center]
Come one come all to Tigerfeet's Pearlcatcher/Spiral Tunnel of LOOOOOVE!

CourierLucida3.png
Lucida and Courier have settled down and produced a nest. Awww! They don't want their babies hanging around at home all the time though! No, they want them to go off and have adventures!
This is where you come in.

I am Auctioning off each of the three eggs to the three highest bidders. Highest Bid gets first pick of the babies, and we'll go down from there. Bidding will be open until the eggs hatch (Thursday, August 8th). I will update this post with the current leaders and bid amounts once a day (usually in the morning when I tend my nest).

Starting Bid: ---
Highest Bids:
1) ---
2) ---
3) ---
Auto Buy: 350,000
Reserve: 250,000

And now for the fun part! Breeding information! Both parents have Iridescent and Shimmer, so you're guaranteed to get a super shiny baby. The only question is color and breed. Here is the trollslum with their colors. Note the tertiary options as well. Everything is blues, purples, with a hint of pink as well as straddling the white and black zone. So whatever you get it's guaranteed to match and look nice together if you want to add circuit or gembond.
CourierLucida.jpg

And if you're as much of a visual person as I am, here is a batch of previews I took before I bred them. Enjoy, happy bidding, and good luck!

CourierLucidaBabies.png
^
^
^
^