Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ANIMATED Wildclaw blink sale! CLOSED!
1 2 3 4 5
Hey, just wanted to check up on this forum cause it's been around a month since I sent the points over for the commission. Hope everything's alright ;o;
Hey, just wanted to check up on this forum cause it's been around a month since I sent the points over for the commission. Hope everything's alright ;o;
drakengard_2_legna_gif_by_operamorgana-d5e6qoq.gif
@FalseBeing
Hey! Sorry it has taken so long--I had to go on a surprised trip. I made my way home a few days ago, and I just got back to working on the commission. I'm trying to get it here today, sorry for the delay again!
@FalseBeing
Hey! Sorry it has taken so long--I had to go on a surprised trip. I made my way home a few days ago, and I just got back to working on the commission. I'm trying to get it here today, sorry for the delay again!
@hullurichie Oh good! I was worried you got hurt or something, glad it was just a trip. Welcome back! ;7;
@hullurichie Oh good! I was worried you got hurt or something, glad it was just a trip. Welcome back! ;7;
@FalseBeing [img]http://oi58.tinypic.com/2v2a8ic.jpg[/img] Hope you like it! :D
@FalseBeing
2v2a8ic.jpg

Hope you like it! :D
@hullurichie Looks amazing, worth every treasure! Thank you so much!
@hullurichie Looks amazing, worth every treasure! Thank you so much!
@HulluRichie

Hey :)

Two little questions^^

Will you open again/could you ping me when you open again ?

And second (if you open again) would you do a wc with a differend mouth, for example, grinning and teeth showing ?
@HulluRichie

Hey :)

Two little questions^^

Will you open again/could you ping me when you open again ?

And second (if you open again) would you do a wc with a differend mouth, for example, grinning and teeth showing ?
Eisbrecher-Text.png
@LiquidSilver

Hey! I was actually planning on opening one spot now as I need treasure to expand my lair, you interested? :D

I can do a different expression on the wc but that'd cost some extra as I'd need to edit the base--and if you want the eyes to match the grin it would also cost a bit more. But I'm talking about 60k here
@LiquidSilver

Hey! I was actually planning on opening one spot now as I need treasure to expand my lair, you interested? :D

I can do a different expression on the wc but that'd cost some extra as I'd need to edit the base--and if you want the eyes to match the grin it would also cost a bit more. But I'm talking about 60k here
@HulluRichie I would indeed be interested, but for this i need to know how much treasure it is, so i can gather it^^ It would be for him [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9529869] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95299/9529869_350.png[/img] [/url] Is it ok if i send you a sketch per pm ? I don't know exactly how to describe the look^^
@HulluRichie

I would indeed be interested, but for this i need to know how much treasure it is, so i can gather it^^

It would be for him

9529869_350.png

Is it ok if i send you a sketch per pm ?
I don't know exactly how to describe the look^^
Eisbrecher-Text.png
@HulluRichie

Ah, and it would be very important to me when you could include his skin, it's practically his actual body colour, since he's a character :)
@HulluRichie

Ah, and it would be very important to me when you could include his skin, it's practically his actual body colour, since he's a character :)
Eisbrecher-Text.png
@LiquidSilver

Ok! Since the dragon is simple himself, the price would be um... 200k :D and do send me a sketch! Also what banner colour and text colour?
@LiquidSilver

Ok! Since the dragon is simple himself, the price would be um... 200k :D and do send me a sketch! Also what banner colour and text colour?
1 2 3 4 5