Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey Shadow! (Arcane V. Shadow Showdown)
1 2 3 4 5
@tec

Awesome, thank you so much for the infos! :D We're all already looking forward to the battle! :D
@tec

Awesome, thank you so much for the infos! :D We're all already looking forward to the battle! :D
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@Tec

It was supposed to be a battle of the two largest flights, right? I'd say no myself, this needs to be talked about...
@Tec

It was supposed to be a battle of the two largest flights, right? I'd say no myself, this needs to be talked about...
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien

We can't keep Ice from pushing. If they happen to get caught in our cross fire I say more power to them!
@Elaendorlien

We can't keep Ice from pushing. If they happen to get caught in our cross fire I say more power to them!
@Elaendorlien @DragonRider0401

Ice's push was scheduled much before ours, so no, we can't stop them. But if we want to focus on Shadow vs. Arcane we'd need to move. sorry if non ambassadors aren't supposed to post here
@Elaendorlien @DragonRider0401

Ice's push was scheduled much before ours, so no, we can't stop them. But if we want to focus on Shadow vs. Arcane we'd need to move. sorry if non ambassadors aren't supposed to post here
lvCRXB5.png
Have we made a public announcement about the push date? Should we?

Apart from that, we should hype this the week before with news reports leading to the conflict. Perhaps something about Shadowbinder's powers still growing after trickmurk, and the Arcanist grumbling about not being able to see the stars for weeks now..... I think that would be fun!
Have we made a public announcement about the push date? Should we?

Apart from that, we should hype this the week before with news reports leading to the conflict. Perhaps something about Shadowbinder's powers still growing after trickmurk, and the Arcanist grumbling about not being able to see the stars for weeks now..... I think that would be fun!
6pUNHAC.gif
@Drav

Oh, yes, slowly building the hype and situation until it becomes full war! ^ ^
@Drav

Oh, yes, slowly building the hype and situation until it becomes full war! ^ ^
hWsjkHE.png
@Drav
...you are aware that this is FR Discussion, right? Not the Arcane forum? This is public.
@Drav
...you are aware that this is FR Discussion, right? Not the Arcane forum? This is public.
em6w7kr.gif
IbBoqrd.png
2uhpogl.jpg
GLORY TO THE DREAMERS
5QvVNEC.png
@BallpointTattoos

Perfectly fine. It's a public thread. ^^
@BallpointTattoos

Perfectly fine. It's a public thread. ^^
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png
@MissMokushiroku

Well, I do want to plan with Shadow, and want to know what they think. It's their battle too, after all!
@MissMokushiroku

Well, I do want to plan with Shadow, and want to know what they think. It's their battle too, after all!
6pUNHAC.gif
@Drav
The thing is, it's a bit strange to ask if we should announce the date publicly...in a public thread...which already states the date...

I mean, it's fine with me. I just wasn't sure if you meant for everyone to see it. Including Ice.
@Drav
The thing is, it's a bit strange to ask if we should announce the date publicly...in a public thread...which already states the date...

I mean, it's fine with me. I just wasn't sure if you meant for everyone to see it. Including Ice.
em6w7kr.gif
IbBoqrd.png
2uhpogl.jpg
GLORY TO THE DREAMERS
5QvVNEC.png
1 2 3 4 5