Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *~Month of Passion Raffle~* CLOSED
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47
Hi everyone! Still much love! But much busy x.x; Our evenings have been full on the home front, but hopefully I'll be around much more this weekend and next week's evenings. Ping me if you need me!
Hi everyone! Still much love! But much busy x.x; Our evenings have been full on the home front, but hopefully I'll be around much more this weekend and next week's evenings. Ping me if you need me!
p31Fcqo.png
@CorvusIgnis I feel ya, my activity usually drops off sharply during the school week, as it did this week... I'm in a constant state of catching up on things I need to do, ha ha. Keep working, you can do it!! See you when you have more time!! And same for me, I guess > _ >
@CorvusIgnis I feel ya, my activity usually drops off sharply during the school week, as it did this week... I'm in a constant state of catching up on things I need to do, ha ha. Keep working, you can do it!! See you when you have more time!! And same for me, I guess > _ >
@mizukuma
I sent ya a CR with a little crackle dancer. If she's not what you're lookin' for, feel free to send 'er back :) I'm gonna be out tonight, so I wasn't sure if I'd see messages or pings reliably so it seemed the easier way. No assumptions meant!
@mizukuma
I sent ya a CR with a little crackle dancer. If she's not what you're lookin' for, feel free to send 'er back :) I'm gonna be out tonight, so I wasn't sure if I'd see messages or pings reliably so it seemed the easier way. No assumptions meant!
p31Fcqo.png
@Zahy @Makonix

@littlewhitemouse cares for you both dearly! They have gifted you each 10 tickets for the Month of Passion Raffle! Good luck!
@Zahy @Makonix

@littlewhitemouse cares for you both dearly! They have gifted you each 10 tickets for the Month of Passion Raffle! Good luck!
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
@CorvusIgnis @littlewhitemouse

Mine drops off because I'm reading. =( But I get the feeling! Sometimes there are other things that must be done!

I'll check that CR out immediately! =D Thank you!
@CorvusIgnis @littlewhitemouse

Mine drops off because I'm reading. =( But I get the feeling! Sometimes there are other things that must be done!

I'll check that CR out immediately! =D Thank you!
@CorvusIgnis
She is perfect! Thank you! ^o^ Raffles would be impossible without donations.
@CorvusIgnis
She is perfect! Thank you! ^o^ Raffles would be impossible without donations.
@MizuKuma
I'm so glad! The other hatch was white/white/blood, so very close to his sister, but that much darker tinge and eh. I shuffled him off to our lord and master. I'll ping ya Sunday if anything fun comes from the pink/white noc/dancer nest :D And before, of course, for chats!
@MizuKuma
I'm so glad! The other hatch was white/white/blood, so very close to his sister, but that much darker tinge and eh. I shuffled him off to our lord and master. I'll ping ya Sunday if anything fun comes from the pink/white noc/dancer nest :D And before, of course, for chats!
p31Fcqo.png
@littlewhitemouse D'awwwww, thank you so much, you fluff' tundra made of flowers :3
I MUST SAY, THAT MY HEART, TRULLY BELONGS TO YOU, AFTER I SAW THE FLOWERS YOU GAVE ME
THE SHIP HAS SAILED
@littlewhitemouse D'awwwww, thank you so much, you fluff' tundra made of flowers :3
I MUST SAY, THAT MY HEART, TRULLY BELONGS TO YOU, AFTER I SAW THE FLOWERS YOU GAVE ME
THE SHIP HAS SAILED
@MizuKuma
Hey, I'd like to participate in this raffle.
I want to buy one ticket, do I have to send it to you over mail?
@MizuKuma
Hey, I'd like to participate in this raffle.
I want to buy one ticket, do I have to send it to you over mail?
tumblr_inline_nc5kgfXKkP1scrvs1.gif
@MizuKuma
Sent a PM and I also have the banner. :3
@MizuKuma
Sent a PM and I also have the banner. :3
tumblr_inline_nc5kgfXKkP1scrvs1.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47