Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Wanted] ~*Dragon Bio Templates*~ ♥
Hi! I'm looking for someone who's good with BBCode and making dragon bio templates. I'd like a fairly simple-looking layout, one that I can modify to fit each of my dragons. It would be cool if it was similar to this one (courtesy to mewhaku), or the one in the bio for this dragon or this one (slightly modified versions of mewhaku's).

I really would like a column or two for the item icons, since I tend to use these cool icon templates to show mates/friends/etc. I would also like for there to be a place for Flight symbols (usually I like the smaller banners), in the header or at the bottom or something (or both).

On top of all that, I usually like for there to be room for the dragon's clan title and maybe likes/dislikes/personality traits/other notes somewhere, aside from the main background area (where the Lorem ipsum stuff is in my dragons' bios), but that isn't a must. An area for a breeding card image would also be appreciated. ^^

I'm a big fan of symmetry and neat, concise-looking things, so, uh... yeah. :P I'm just trying to be as detailed as possible here. I hope this isn't too much~

Anywho, you are probably wondering about the payment, of course! I'd like to keep the maximum budget to about 25kT, but I could go higher if I really like the layout. Also, I'd like to note that I might be picky with this and ask for things to be changed, so keep that in mind. I might also take multiple layouts, so if you have a few ideas or something, toss 'em my way~! c:

gosh this is way longer than I meant for it to be. and probably confusing too ^^;

Some other layouts I like: Snapdragon's | Straif's | Rexi's

PS. Here is where I got most of the bio templates referenced here from.
Hi! I'm looking for someone who's good with BBCode and making dragon bio templates. I'd like a fairly simple-looking layout, one that I can modify to fit each of my dragons. It would be cool if it was similar to this one (courtesy to mewhaku), or the one in the bio for this dragon or this one (slightly modified versions of mewhaku's).

I really would like a column or two for the item icons, since I tend to use these cool icon templates to show mates/friends/etc. I would also like for there to be a place for Flight symbols (usually I like the smaller banners), in the header or at the bottom or something (or both).

On top of all that, I usually like for there to be room for the dragon's clan title and maybe likes/dislikes/personality traits/other notes somewhere, aside from the main background area (where the Lorem ipsum stuff is in my dragons' bios), but that isn't a must. An area for a breeding card image would also be appreciated. ^^

I'm a big fan of symmetry and neat, concise-looking things, so, uh... yeah. :P I'm just trying to be as detailed as possible here. I hope this isn't too much~

Anywho, you are probably wondering about the payment, of course! I'd like to keep the maximum budget to about 25kT, but I could go higher if I really like the layout. Also, I'd like to note that I might be picky with this and ask for things to be changed, so keep that in mind. I might also take multiple layouts, so if you have a few ideas or something, toss 'em my way~! c:

gosh this is way longer than I meant for it to be. and probably confusing too ^^;

Some other layouts I like: Snapdragon's | Straif's | Rexi's

PS. Here is where I got most of the bio templates referenced here from.
bump
bump
Í've been rumbling around in those layouts and combined them to this:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=3668&tab=dragon&did=580805
When I'm satisfied with it myself I'll be sending the code to that forum as well
Í've been rumbling around in those layouts and combined them to this:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=3668&tab=dragon&did=580805
When I'm satisfied with it myself I'll be sending the code to that forum as well
raffle3.png