Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Festival sprites, armbands, skins..
1 2 3
Hi! I have a little pile of old goodies for sale / trade. Here are some of them that I'm ready to part from... please, make offers, I want to get things moving in my lair and hoard!

I have:
Arcane Sprite
Lightning Sprite
Fire Sprite (x2) (1 is ON HOLD)
Speedy

Searing Armband
Electricians Armband
Infectionist's Armband

Skin: Inner Glow (Brightshine Jubilee 2013)
Skin: Overload (Thundercrack Carnivale 2013)
Skin: Scorched Forest (Flameforger's Festival 2013)
Skin: Mind Over Matter (Starfall Celebration 2013)

I'm looking for:
GEMS !
Gene: Ripple
Gene: Seraph
Breed Change: Ridgeback
Shadow Sprite
Wind Sprite
Hi! I have a little pile of old goodies for sale / trade. Here are some of them that I'm ready to part from... please, make offers, I want to get things moving in my lair and hoard!

I have:
Arcane Sprite
Lightning Sprite
Fire Sprite (x2) (1 is ON HOLD)
Speedy

Searing Armband
Electricians Armband
Infectionist's Armband

Skin: Inner Glow (Brightshine Jubilee 2013)
Skin: Overload (Thundercrack Carnivale 2013)
Skin: Scorched Forest (Flameforger's Festival 2013)
Skin: Mind Over Matter (Starfall Celebration 2013)

I'm looking for:
GEMS !
Gene: Ripple
Gene: Seraph
Breed Change: Ridgeback
Shadow Sprite
Wind Sprite
forumid2.png
@Kallona - Would you be interested in 700 gems and 100k treasure for your Lightning Sprite? :3 I can also offer 900 gems flat if you prefer that, I just thought I'd offer you treasure and gems since you want both, and I can easily replenish my treasure from 0 with this coli-grinding thing I'm doing lol.
@Kallona - Would you be interested in 700 gems and 100k treasure for your Lightning Sprite? :3 I can also offer 900 gems flat if you prefer that, I just thought I'd offer you treasure and gems since you want both, and I can easily replenish my treasure from 0 with this coli-grinding thing I'm doing lol.
cqospVm.png8dsj61d.pngcqospVm.png
@Kallona
Hey! I'm really interested in your Infectionist's and Searing Armband. Would you take 300k for the lot?
@Kallona
Hey! I'm really interested in your Infectionist's and Searing Armband. Would you take 300k for the lot?
@Grimmkitty 900 gems would sound okay

@kozakura -So one Infectionist's + one Searing Armband together 300k ? Sure!
@Grimmkitty 900 gems would sound okay

@kozakura -So one Infectionist's + one Searing Armband together 300k ? Sure!
forumid2.png
@Kallona
Thanks! Sending treasure over now.
@Kallona
Thanks! Sending treasure over now.
Bump
Bump
forumid2.png
@Kallona
Would I be able to get your fire sprite for a shadow sprite + dragons? : o I have nocturne crystal/facet/spines babies coming tomorrow.
@Kallona
Would I be able to get your fire sprite for a shadow sprite + dragons? : o I have nocturne crystal/facet/spines babies coming tomorrow.
-between dreams and reality
@Fenrizz
Shadow sprite is what I'm looking for, so that's a yes! But personally I'm not very thrilled of nocturnes... well, I took a look at your nocs anyway, and they have nice colors! So I'm a little tempted, but since I'm in a dire need of gems / treasure / stuff for my own little projects, I don't know... ;_;
@Fenrizz
Shadow sprite is what I'm looking for, so that's a yes! But personally I'm not very thrilled of nocturnes... well, I took a look at your nocs anyway, and they have nice colors! So I'm a little tempted, but since I'm in a dire need of gems / treasure / stuff for my own little projects, I don't know... ;_;
forumid2.png
@Kallona
Ah, okay. ^^
If you do see something in my lair you'd trade for, let me know? c:
@Kallona
Ah, okay. ^^
If you do see something in my lair you'd trade for, let me know? c:
-between dreams and reality
Lets bump this again!
Lets bump this again!
forumid2.png
1 2 3