Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Festival sprites, armbands, skins..
1 2 3
How much for a fire sprite? I have like, 1.4 million in treasure, and, right now, 85 gems. But I am willing to work something out if you fancy?
How much for a fire sprite? I have like, 1.4 million in treasure, and, right now, 85 gems. But I am willing to work something out if you fancy?
@Kallona

I'll trade a Wind sprite for a fire sprite? Would that be fair or would you like something else to help sweeten the deal?
@Kallona

I'll trade a Wind sprite for a fire sprite? Would that be fair or would you like something else to help sweeten the deal?
@Kallona how much treasure would you be willing to sell speedy for?
@Kallona how much treasure would you be willing to sell speedy for?
@Liliana
While I was looking for gems rather than treasure right now, your offer sounds quite appealing. I wish I could get 300k on top of that but how does this sound to you?

@Kermie
Well, wind sprite's AH price seem to be less than a half of fire sprite's price, so I wouldn't quite approve of that. I'd like something else on top of that.

@countenance
By the AH prices, I would go with 400k for speedy, does that sound good or not?
@Liliana
While I was looking for gems rather than treasure right now, your offer sounds quite appealing. I wish I could get 300k on top of that but how does this sound to you?

@Kermie
Well, wind sprite's AH price seem to be less than a half of fire sprite's price, so I wouldn't quite approve of that. I'd like something else on top of that.

@countenance
By the AH prices, I would go with 400k for speedy, does that sound good or not?
forumid2.png
@Kallona

Ah, understandable! Hmmm... What about a circuit gene on top of the wind sprite? Would that be enough or would you need something else?
@Kallona

Ah, understandable! Hmmm... What about a circuit gene on top of the wind sprite? Would that be enough or would you need something else?
@Kallona excellent! I'll send over payment.
@Kallona excellent! I'll send over payment.
That sounds fabulous... but I don't have it right now. Could you hold it for me until I do? @Kallona. Or, I have like duplicates of the bear familiars if you fancy any of those, including some of the ones from the nocturne thing?
That sounds fabulous... but I don't have it right now. Could you hold it for me until I do? @Kallona. Or, I have like duplicates of the bear familiars if you fancy any of those, including some of the ones from the nocturne thing?
@Liliana
Since you told me right away what you have, I figured you don't have that amount, but I'd be willing to hold it for you till you get the money. I like the bear familiars also, but I'm trying to save so I prefer treasure ;v;
@Liliana
Since you told me right away what you have, I figured you don't have that amount, but I'd be willing to hold it for you till you get the money. I like the bear familiars also, but I'm trying to save so I prefer treasure ;v;
forumid2.png
That's fine! Thank you so much. (I was figuring you could sell the bear familiars, but it's up to you. Whatever you fancy, hun.) So 1.7 million, yes?
That's fine! Thank you so much. (I was figuring you could sell the bear familiars, but it's up to you. Whatever you fancy, hun.) So 1.7 million, yes?
@Kallona Would you be interested in trading the Arcane Sprite for a wildclaw scroll?
@Kallona Would you be interested in trading the Arcane Sprite for a wildclaw scroll?
plague_banner.pngPlagueflightswitchLightning_zps179b7aa0.gifplague_banner.png
Sorry, Boss. I'm calling in sick.
1 2 3