Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | FIRE FLIGHT [Public Buy: Closed]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 71 72
@Springo Heyo, emberling here! Could you add me to the pinglist for buying? o v o
@Springo Heyo, emberling here! Could you add me to the pinglist for buying? o v o
fireh5.png
@Orbitz
Yep, added you! :)
@Orbitz
Yep, added you! :)
kbeXrjR.png
sorry guys i was offline until just now! i accepted one CR from @xythus (thank you) but i'm looking to buy a few more! i got so many pings today that i couldn't figure out who had already sold their dragons and who hadn't!

and just an aside; i'm usually offline for most of the day until the evening (i'm synced up w fr time), so if i don't respond, you know why!
sorry guys i was offline until just now! i accepted one CR from @xythus (thank you) but i'm looking to buy a few more! i got so many pings today that i couldn't figure out who had already sold their dragons and who hadn't!

and just an aside; i'm usually offline for most of the day until the evening (i'm synced up w fr time), so if i don't respond, you know why!
deity dragons
charlie's corvid hatchery
achievement hunter
raffle2.png
@StrykeSlammerII Sending you one with a bonus for no extra money. Might get another couple to you, but since I'm exhausted and it's been a long day, I may not get to all of them. >
@StrykeSlammerII Sending you one with a bonus for no extra money. Might get another couple to you, but since I'm exhausted and it's been a long day, I may not get to all of them. >
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Xythus

Thank you for the dragon! Sorry I couldn't accept sooner, I've been having computer trouble.
@Xythus

Thank you for the dragon! Sorry I couldn't accept sooner, I've been having computer trouble.
RVCJPrX.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10154411] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/101545/10154411_350.png[/img] [/url] This one's up for sale, if anyone wants it? @Springo @imupacreek2000 @Oldshuck @LuckyRunt @Aky @Sammyken @StrykeSlammerII @Thebazilly @Marge @deaddavetheenemy @sasga @Candace @corvidcharlie @Orbitz

10154411_350.png

This one's up for sale, if anyone wants it? @Springo @imupacreek2000 @Oldshuck @LuckyRunt @Aky @Sammyken @StrykeSlammerII @Thebazilly @Marge @deaddavetheenemy @sasga @Candace @corvidcharlie @Orbitz
@missteanights I'll take him Want me to send the cr?
@missteanights I'll take him Want me to send the cr?
zyvrj7C.png
@luckyrunt sure!
@luckyrunt sure!
@Springo @imupacreek2000 @Oldshuck @LuckyRunt @Aky @Sammyken @StrykeSlammerII @Thebazilly @Marge @deaddavetheenemy @sasga @Candace @corvidcharlie @Orbitz

I've got two male adult imps if you want, is this thing still on going...?
@Springo @imupacreek2000 @Oldshuck @LuckyRunt @Aky @Sammyken @StrykeSlammerII @Thebazilly @Marge @deaddavetheenemy @sasga @Candace @corvidcharlie @Orbitz

I've got two male adult imps if you want, is this thing still on going...?
@Deltress
Yep, we're in need of dragons more than ever. I can buy those imps from you!
@Deltress
Yep, we're in need of dragons more than ever. I can buy those imps from you!
kbeXrjR.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 71 72