Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Mie's Designs] New Accents!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 51 52
@MieTher

Could I get a slot for Raptor Nouveau for Wildclaw Males?
@MieTher

Could I get a slot for Raptor Nouveau for Wildclaw Males?
@Soran
Yes, I've added you to the list : )
@Soran
Yes, I've added you to the list : )
52t5g.png
@MieTher

Sent gems
@MieTher

Sent gems
@MieTher
can i take a slot for Raptor Nouveau?
@MieTher
can i take a slot for Raptor Nouveau?
tumblr_inline_n5wq0p9DcG1rozs7z.gifART SHOP | SKINS | HATCHERY | TUMBLR tumblr_inline_n5wq0sFHTo1rozs7z.gif
@aluben
Yes you can! I've added you to the list : )
@aluben
Yes you can! I've added you to the list : )
52t5g.png
@MieTher
NICEEE ill send the gems right away!
@MieTher
NICEEE ill send the gems right away!
tumblr_inline_n5wq0p9DcG1rozs7z.gifART SHOP | SKINS | HATCHERY | TUMBLR tumblr_inline_n5wq0sFHTo1rozs7z.gif
@MieTher could I please get a slot for each of the peacock coatls?
@MieTher could I please get a slot for each of the peacock coatls?
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom
Yes! I've added you to the lists, thank you : )
@miirshroom
Yes! I've added you to the lists, thank you : )
52t5g.png
@pushpin yoooo
@pushpin yoooo
tumblr_nnedqo54LB1s6fg0ro1_100.png irdglOm.gif SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
@Celwina @redmatchbox @sigh @soots @studio @tsaritsa @Thipnip @Soran @aluben @BeingOfNature

For everyone who's on the reservation list for Wildclaw nouveau, I would like to apologize for the delay in turnaround. I have been extremely busy with work and will be sending the accent in ASAP. For anyone who hasn't paid yet, if it's not too much trouble, please go ahead and do so and I will be submitting the accent today. Again, really sorry about the delay and I wanted to let you all know what was going on! Thank you for buying and thank you for your patience!
@Celwina @redmatchbox @sigh @soots @studio @tsaritsa @Thipnip @Soran @aluben @BeingOfNature

For everyone who's on the reservation list for Wildclaw nouveau, I would like to apologize for the delay in turnaround. I have been extremely busy with work and will be sending the accent in ASAP. For anyone who hasn't paid yet, if it's not too much trouble, please go ahead and do so and I will be submitting the accent today. Again, really sorry about the delay and I wanted to let you all know what was going on! Thank you for buying and thank you for your patience!
52t5g.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 51 52