Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FINISHED]
1 2 3
@thaislex just saw this, will take to the memory lady in ORAS :D I might be interested in some of your older events and treasure mostly :)
update: she said: "the pokemon seems to have a good memory, but it doesn't seem to be able to remember...and...keldeo was stared at by the judge when it met him with lorde bidoof. the pokemon remembers that it got angry." :) checks out, since event pokemon don't have memories of their original owner
@thaislex just saw this, will take to the memory lady in ORAS :D I might be interested in some of your older events and treasure mostly :)
update: she said: "the pokemon seems to have a good memory, but it doesn't seem to be able to remember...and...keldeo was stared at by the judge when it met him with lorde bidoof. the pokemon remembers that it got angry." :) checks out, since event pokemon don't have memories of their original owner
@dongaloli

Alright great! :)

May I know exatly which of my older events you would be interested and then i'll say about how much treasure i'd prefer to give on top of that if you dont mind :)
@dongaloli

Alright great! :)

May I know exatly which of my older events you would be interested and then i'll say about how much treasure i'd prefer to give on top of that if you dont mind :)
1koiARl.png
@dongaloli Oh also I have a few kalos born shines from before pokesaves was created if you would be interested :) some of them are french and some are nice ived (not perfect but nice XD)
@dongaloli Oh also I have a few kalos born shines from before pokesaves was created if you would be interested :) some of them are french and some are nice ived (not perfect but nice XD)
1koiARl.png
@thaislex I would be most interested in your V-Create Rayquaza and/or your Teeter Dance Pikachu :)
@thaislex I would be most interested in your V-Create Rayquaza and/or your Teeter Dance Pikachu :)
@dongaloli those are both on my black game atm so let me check to see i still have those when I get home :) (at school atm). Would you take both of those as payment? ^_^
@dongaloli those are both on my black game atm so let me check to see i still have those when I get home :) (at school atm). Would you take both of those as payment? ^_^
1koiARl.png
@thaislex yep, I'd be willing to take both for Keldeo ^_^ sure! I'll PM you my FC and IGN; do you play X/Y or ORAS?
@thaislex yep, I'd be willing to take both for Keldeo ^_^ sure! I'll PM you my FC and IGN; do you play X/Y or ORAS?
@dongaloli

I HAVE oras buuuut i'm on like the 2nd gym so not sure how trading will go :P. Its easiest for me to trade on my x game and I know that it should be possible to trade between X and an orcas game as long as we aren't trading the new mega stones :). sure thing! excited to get my kedeo from you ^_^.

OH by chance is it possible to nickname it? Would love to have it named Honor if possible ;3
@dongaloli

I HAVE oras buuuut i'm on like the 2nd gym so not sure how trading will go :P. Its easiest for me to trade on my x game and I know that it should be possible to trade between X and an orcas game as long as we aren't trading the new mega stones :). sure thing! excited to get my kedeo from you ^_^.

OH by chance is it possible to nickname it? Would love to have it named Honor if possible ;3
1koiARl.png
@thaislex meh screw PMs, here's my IGN & FC: Lorde Bidoof (OR) | 4227-1597-8497
true! almost forgot about the cross compatibility :p ahhh I wish I could nickname it, but since its an event poke, the OT isn't me ^^;; tell me when you're available to trade :D
@thaislex meh screw PMs, here's my IGN & FC: Lorde Bidoof (OR) | 4227-1597-8497
true! almost forgot about the cross compatibility :p ahhh I wish I could nickname it, but since its an event poke, the OT isn't me ^^;; tell me when you're available to trade :D
@dongaloli getting my games all set up my ign is Thais and ill give you my FC in a sec! *hopefully you're online atm :)
@dongaloli getting my games all set up my ign is Thais and ill give you my FC in a sec! *hopefully you're online atm :)
1koiARl.png
@dongaloli my FC is 5172-1332-5903 added you!
@dongaloli my FC is 5172-1332-5903 added you!
1koiARl.png
1 2 3