Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Ah.. hello
I decided to finally look around the forums and decided this was as good a place to start as any, so hello!

My name's Deirdre or Python, I am fairly new to FR, but learning as quick as I can. I'd love to get more aquainted with the lovely community here but forums and the like always make me nervous so, I'm sorry if I ramble.

I have a few years experience in Roleplaying and wouldn't mind trying my hand at that here, though Im still developing my dragons, and really I'm just up to seeing beyond my little corner and what others are doing in the community.

It's lovely to meet you all!
I decided to finally look around the forums and decided this was as good a place to start as any, so hello!

My name's Deirdre or Python, I am fairly new to FR, but learning as quick as I can. I'd love to get more aquainted with the lovely community here but forums and the like always make me nervous so, I'm sorry if I ramble.

I have a few years experience in Roleplaying and wouldn't mind trying my hand at that here, though Im still developing my dragons, and really I'm just up to seeing beyond my little corner and what others are doing in the community.

It's lovely to meet you all!
HrA24rI.gif
-DeirdrePython
@Deirdre
Hii! My name is Jade and I'm pretty new too, just joined during the December registration (:
I've picked things up pretty quickly and this place has quickly become my online home. I feel like I'm never not on here lmao.

I've been roleplaying for 9+ years but I'm not sure how I'd do with rping with my dragons yet, I haven't really developed them or their personalities or anything yet so we'll see if anything happens with that :P

What's your favorite aspect of the site so far?
@Deirdre
Hii! My name is Jade and I'm pretty new too, just joined during the December registration (:
I've picked things up pretty quickly and this place has quickly become my online home. I feel like I'm never not on here lmao.

I've been roleplaying for 9+ years but I'm not sure how I'd do with rping with my dragons yet, I haven't really developed them or their personalities or anything yet so we'll see if anything happens with that :P

What's your favorite aspect of the site so far?
Ah, hello dear, I registered around that time as well. I'm not too certain what I could say was my favorite part of it seeing as I've only seen a bit- this is my first excursion into the forums and player to player interaction side- but I think the anticipation of eggs hatching is fun.

Yourself?
Ah, hello dear, I registered around that time as well. I'm not too certain what I could say was my favorite part of it seeing as I've only seen a bit- this is my first excursion into the forums and player to player interaction side- but I think the anticipation of eggs hatching is fun.

Yourself?
HrA24rI.gif
-DeirdrePython
@Deirdre
You're going to love it :)
So you didn't go into the forums when you first joined? Because a lot of really nice people were giving out free dragons to new players. That's how I got a couple of my pretty babies.

But everyone is incredibly nice from what I've seen so far (:

Have you hatched any eggs yet? I absolutely love breeding dragons. You never know what the babies are going to 100% look like and I love the anticipation of it
@Deirdre
You're going to love it :)
So you didn't go into the forums when you first joined? Because a lot of really nice people were giving out free dragons to new players. That's how I got a couple of my pretty babies.

But everyone is incredibly nice from what I've seen so far (:

Have you hatched any eggs yet? I absolutely love breeding dragons. You never know what the babies are going to 100% look like and I love the anticipation of it
Hello !!
Hello !!
e04090f6-f3e3-4f4a-a9a9-09e7ba7bc028_zps55cistoc.png
@Rynxenvy
Well no, like I said originally, Forums make me nervous.
And yes, many times.

@QueenAbsol
Hello! I have been having fun, thank you for asking, dear. ^^

@ViridisFae
Dia dhuit! Hello!
@Rynxenvy
Well no, like I said originally, Forums make me nervous.
And yes, many times.

@QueenAbsol
Hello! I have been having fun, thank you for asking, dear. ^^

@ViridisFae
Dia dhuit! Hello!
HrA24rI.gif
-DeirdrePython