Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | | Underworld Hatchery - New Hatchies! |
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28
@proserpinaseeds

I would love to buy the male, but he isn't available for purchase anymore. Was he reserved?

EDIT: wow this is why you don't use mobile, i just now realized that he's in someone else's layer. Trying to decide if I want the splash baby or if I'll wait
@proserpinaseeds

I would love to buy the male, but he isn't available for purchase anymore. Was he reserved?

EDIT: wow this is why you don't use mobile, i just now realized that he's in someone else's layer. Trying to decide if I want the splash baby or if I'll wait
I have a hatchery now!
@proserpinaseeds

Oh no, pretty grandbabies, aha. Glad they turned out so lovely. :>
@proserpinaseeds

Oh no, pretty grandbabies, aha. Glad they turned out so lovely. :>

@Thete

Yes! I'm sorry, the person who gave me the mother, for free I might add, fell in love with him, so I happily parted with him.

Omg, she's my favorite. Truly, that blue and white together is just.. phenomenal. I couldn't have asked for a better combination. She really does sparkle.

@Silvexus

Right? Thank you very much for the discount on Lu. He did a good job! I can't wait to see what the next set looks like. How are you doing? I feel like you've been on a hiatus or so.
@Thete

Yes! I'm sorry, the person who gave me the mother, for free I might add, fell in love with him, so I happily parted with him.

Omg, she's my favorite. Truly, that blue and white together is just.. phenomenal. I couldn't have asked for a better combination. She really does sparkle.

@Silvexus

Right? Thank you very much for the discount on Lu. He did a good job! I can't wait to see what the next set looks like. How are you doing? I feel like you've been on a hiatus or so.
c5TixFc.jpg
@proserpinaseeds

I'm doing okay, all things considered! Been having some health issues for the past few weeks, which means tests and laying in bed and new meds. Heheh. Trying to get back in the game, though.

How've you been, my dear? :>
@proserpinaseeds

I'm doing okay, all things considered! Been having some health issues for the past few weeks, which means tests and laying in bed and new meds. Heheh. Trying to get back in the game, though.

How've you been, my dear? :>

@Silvexus

Oh no! Not good to hear, I hope it's getting better. I'll send you good vibes in your direction!

Not bad, super busy on my end, which has been delaying the nest remodel, but hopefully soon. :)
@Silvexus

Oh no! Not good to hear, I hope it's getting better. I'll send you good vibes in your direction!

Not bad, super busy on my end, which has been delaying the nest remodel, but hopefully soon. :)
c5TixFc.jpg
@proserpinaseeds

Thanks for the vibes!
@proserpinaseeds

Thanks for the vibes!

@proserpinaseeds

oh apparently I can't put hearts in forum posts either

/sigh

Anyway. Busy isn't necessarily bad! Just remember to take care of yourself. :>
@proserpinaseeds

oh apparently I can't put hearts in forum posts either

/sigh

Anyway. Busy isn't necessarily bad! Just remember to take care of yourself. :>

@proserpinaseeds
DANG you got her for free? Hmmmmmmmmm I'm gonna do it and buy the little girl, she's just so beautiful @.@

Goodbye, 200kT

@Silvexus
Sending good vibes your way too. I feel you when it comes to health issues.
@proserpinaseeds
DANG you got her for free? Hmmmmmmmmm I'm gonna do it and buy the little girl, she's just so beautiful @.@

Goodbye, 200kT

@Silvexus
Sending good vibes your way too. I feel you when it comes to health issues.
I have a hatchery now!
@Thete

I did. I have some really nice friends. I try to pass it along to them when I can. And thank you! I'm sure she'll be very happy in her new home. Please give me a ping so I can see grandbabies if you breed her! :)
@Thete

I did. I have some really nice friends. I try to pass it along to them when I can. And thank you! I'm sure she'll be very happy in her new home. Please give me a ping so I can see grandbabies if you breed her! :)
c5TixFc.jpg
@proserpinaseeds
I definitely will do! I just gotta spend another fortune to get her a mate ;P
@proserpinaseeds
I definitely will do! I just gotta spend another fortune to get her a mate ;P
I have a hatchery now!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28