Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | | Underworld Hatchery - New Hatchies! |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Silvexus

Eh. You should have seen the google doc I made for deciding which pairs should breed with each other. It was intense, even for me. Color coded and everything.

Lol nope. Not until you run out of room in your lair!
@Silvexus

Eh. You should have seen the google doc I made for deciding which pairs should breed with each other. It was intense, even for me. Color coded and everything.

Lol nope. Not until you run out of room in your lair!
c5TixFc.jpg
@Silvexus New Tundra baby! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7871618] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78717/7871618_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote=Purple Fluff] Tundra Female Basic/Shimmer/Underbelly Silver/Violet/Silver [i]Price: 10,000T [b]Newbie: 8,000T[/i][/b][/quote][/center]
@Silvexus

New Tundra baby!

7871618_350.png
Purple Fluff wrote:
Tundra Female
Basic/Shimmer/Underbelly
Silver/Violet/Silver
Price: 10,000T Newbie: 8,000T
c5TixFc.jpg
@proserpinaseeds

Hello
arhh.. I was wondering If I could purchase a hatchling from the pair ["Shimmering Beauty"Iridescent/Shimmer/Gembond-Underbelly]
I'm willing to pay what ever you request through CR . ( I only have tressure)
As im a newbie this helps a lot .
Thank you.
@proserpinaseeds

Hello
arhh.. I was wondering If I could purchase a hatchling from the pair ["Shimmering Beauty"Iridescent/Shimmer/Gembond-Underbelly]
I'm willing to pay what ever you request through CR . ( I only have tressure)
As im a newbie this helps a lot .
Thank you.
@SneakyGlitch

Hey there! Well lucky for you, you happen to be Light Flight and a newbie! So you get a total of 30% off the hatchling if you would like it when it hatches.

That pair won't be ready to breed until the 26th, approximately (this may change due to lair constraints, but not by much hopefully), and I don't know just how much I'm going to charge since I haven't bred them before! So what I can do is put you down as a reserve, and when they do hatch I'll let you know how much I'm asking with your discount included. Sound fair?
@SneakyGlitch

Hey there! Well lucky for you, you happen to be Light Flight and a newbie! So you get a total of 30% off the hatchling if you would like it when it hatches.

That pair won't be ready to breed until the 26th, approximately (this may change due to lair constraints, but not by much hopefully), and I don't know just how much I'm going to charge since I haven't bred them before! So what I can do is put you down as a reserve, and when they do hatch I'll let you know how much I'm asking with your discount included. Sound fair?
c5TixFc.jpg
@proserpinaseeds
Sounds perfect.
Thank you so much.
this will help heaps.

Kind Regards.
@proserpinaseeds
Sounds perfect.
Thank you so much.
this will help heaps.

Kind Regards.
@Silvexus Tropic Love hatched! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7987390] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79874/7987390_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote=Banana Peel] Spiral Male Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly Banana/Stone/Goldenrod [i]Price: 15,000T [b]Newbie: 12,000T[/i][/b][/quote][/center]
@Silvexus

Tropic Love hatched!

7987390_350.png
Banana Peel wrote:
Spiral Male
Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly
Banana/Stone/Goldenrod
Price: 15,000T Newbie: 12,000T
c5TixFc.jpg
@proserpinaseeds

May i get a reserve for Night Flight and Shimmering Beauty please?
Also, i'm a newbie here. :)
@proserpinaseeds

May i get a reserve for Night Flight and Shimmering Beauty please?
Also, i'm a newbie here. :)
@anhbon921

Of course! Just like I let Sneaky know, I'm not sure what the final price is on them, since I haven't bred them before, but I will put you down for the 30% off as an Acolight and a newbie!

They should be ready by the 26th to hatch, however, this may change due to lair constraints, but it should push it back too far! :)
@anhbon921

Of course! Just like I let Sneaky know, I'm not sure what the final price is on them, since I haven't bred them before, but I will put you down for the 30% off as an Acolight and a newbie!

They should be ready by the 26th to hatch, however, this may change due to lair constraints, but it should push it back too far! :)
c5TixFc.jpg
@proserpinaseeds

I'm interested in buying your Imp boy, Island Sunset.
@proserpinaseeds

I'm interested in buying your Imp boy, Island Sunset.
W7qYrQ8.png70CtCNe.png
Yay! That is awesome, thank you so much. :D I'll look forward for this.
Yay! That is awesome, thank you so much. :D I'll look forward for this.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28