Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | m or f wc seeking imp stud, edited
1 2 3
@Ilium
thanks for keeping me posted and i'm still availible
@Ilium
thanks for keeping me posted and i'm still availible
@malak

Okay, I've thought about it some more and it seems like there definitely aren't anymore offers coming. So! If you're still game, then I say let's take a roll of the dice with the color wheel and hope for some nice looking babies. :) Breksta will be ready to breed in 7 days; between now and then I will shift her to wildclaw. Since Grock is completely basic, I will be leaving my girl ungened. So the question then is... do you want plague babies or lightning babies? :D
@malak

Okay, I've thought about it some more and it seems like there definitely aren't anymore offers coming. So! If you're still game, then I say let's take a roll of the dice with the color wheel and hope for some nice looking babies. :) Breksta will be ready to breed in 7 days; between now and then I will shift her to wildclaw. Since Grock is completely basic, I will be leaving my girl ungened. So the question then is... do you want plague babies or lightning babies? :D
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
@Ilium
Wonderful!!! its up to you, on the babies whether there lightning or plauge, i don't care particularly
@Ilium
Wonderful!!! its up to you, on the babies whether there lightning or plauge, i don't care particularly
I tell you what, I don't think I have any plague dragons currently, so I would be happy to put them in your nest if you've got the space in your nesting grounds and lair.
I tell you what, I don't think I have any plague dragons currently, so I would be happy to put them in your nest if you've got the space in your nesting grounds and lair.
@Ilium
I've thought about it and i think that your nest would be better, because the red will probably blend in with the colors so your nests will be best
@Ilium
I've thought about it and i think that your nest would be better, because the red will probably blend in with the colors so your nests will be best
@malak

Alrightie then. I am having some issues with FlightRising and connectivity atm so I might be slow to get back to you but Breksta is ready to breed ASAP, so whenever you're ready please initiate a crossroad with me and we'll get this going :D
@malak

Alrightie then. I am having some issues with FlightRising and connectivity atm so I might be slow to get back to you but Breksta is ready to breed ASAP, so whenever you're ready please initiate a crossroad with me and we'll get this going :D
1 2 3