Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [PKMN] Pokémon Shop - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Aerinsol I was wondering after that nine tales you have on battle ready competitives. is she available on oras currently?
@Aerinsol I was wondering after that nine tales you have on battle ready competitives. is she available on oras currently?
@Cerrtius
Sorry for the late reply! She's on ORAS right now, yes, but I think she can be traded to X/Y without a hitch, since I bred her there and then transferred her to AS. If you want a clone, I'd have to transfer her back in order to change the nickname.
@Cerrtius
Sorry for the late reply! She's on ORAS right now, yes, but I think she can be traded to X/Y without a hitch, since I bred her there and then transferred her to AS. If you want a clone, I'd have to transfer her back in order to change the nickname.
aerinsol_chime.png
@Aerinsol I would love to have one along with one of those dittos if that offer is still on the table?
@Aerinsol I would love to have one along with one of those dittos if that offer is still on the table?
@Cerrtius
Of course! That'll be 20k, and do you want to keep the nickname or change it?
@Cerrtius
Of course! That'll be 20k, and do you want to keep the nickname or change it?
aerinsol_chime.png
@Aerinsol I'd prefer to change it if that's not too much trouble? To Metasaurous It's a present for my boyfriend
@Aerinsol I'd prefer to change it if that's not too much trouble? To Metasaurous It's a present for my boyfriend
@Aerinsol Oh god! I have this one Eevee that I would LOVE to be shinified! ;uu; However, it will still keep it's name, right? That's one of things I've had difficulties with, I need a shiny male Eevee with an exact name.

I suppose I don't technically care that much about IVs/EVs/Natures and all that, but I guess it would be really neat if he was good to use in battle! I was thinking of making him, once evolved into Sylveon, my permanent Fairy member. So if it's all included in the powersave service price I definitely wouldn't mind good stats~
I feel rather stupid now, but I don't know what pokerus is... Orz Is it something good? I looked it up and it confuses me...
@Aerinsol Oh god! I have this one Eevee that I would LOVE to be shinified! ;uu; However, it will still keep it's name, right? That's one of things I've had difficulties with, I need a shiny male Eevee with an exact name.

I suppose I don't technically care that much about IVs/EVs/Natures and all that, but I guess it would be really neat if he was good to use in battle! I was thinking of making him, once evolved into Sylveon, my permanent Fairy member. So if it's all included in the powersave service price I definitely wouldn't mind good stats~
I feel rather stupid now, but I don't know what pokerus is... Orz Is it something good? I looked it up and it confuses me...
lightshieldr.png6pMAXtp.jpglightshieldl.png
@delightfuliza
It will keep its name provided you name it beforehand. After I shinify it, it will still have its name, but you won't be able to change it anymore.

As for good stats, either tell me a specific nature and EV spread you want, or else I'll model it after one of my competitive Sylveons.

Pokerus is described as a parasitic infection of a pokemon that's actually beneficial for it! Symbiosis at work, the pokemon gains EVs twice as fast. Since you want me to just dump on EVs with my powersave, I suggest leaving it off, as the little icon can be intensely annoying for some people (me) and can't be removed legally once it's there (though I often powersave it off).
@delightfuliza
It will keep its name provided you name it beforehand. After I shinify it, it will still have its name, but you won't be able to change it anymore.

As for good stats, either tell me a specific nature and EV spread you want, or else I'll model it after one of my competitive Sylveons.

Pokerus is described as a parasitic infection of a pokemon that's actually beneficial for it! Symbiosis at work, the pokemon gains EVs twice as fast. Since you want me to just dump on EVs with my powersave, I suggest leaving it off, as the little icon can be intensely annoying for some people (me) and can't be removed legally once it's there (though I often powersave it off).
aerinsol_chime.png
@Aerinsol Oh that's great! He does have his name already and I don't ever plan to change it :'D
Please model it after one of your competitive Sylveons then, it'll likely be best that way as I am not familiar with stats and how natures affect them xD

Ooh I see, now that explanation was much easier to understand, thank you! Hmm, yes I think I'll leave it off! It sounds the most logical since EVs won't be a problem if you'll fix them anyway.

Also, is it possible for me to also get one of those free Ditto's with my order? ;uu;
@Aerinsol Oh that's great! He does have his name already and I don't ever plan to change it :'D
Please model it after one of your competitive Sylveons then, it'll likely be best that way as I am not familiar with stats and how natures affect them xD

Ooh I see, now that explanation was much easier to understand, thank you! Hmm, yes I think I'll leave it off! It sounds the most logical since EVs won't be a problem if you'll fix them anyway.

Also, is it possible for me to also get one of those free Ditto's with my order? ;uu;
@delightfuliza
Definitely! If you want to either post or PM me your friend code, I can trade now. My friend code is at the top of the post. Once you trade me the Eevee, I'm going to need to go offline for a bit to change him (~2 minutes).
@delightfuliza
Definitely! If you want to either post or PM me your friend code, I can trade now. My friend code is at the top of the post. Once you trade me the Eevee, I'm going to need to go offline for a bit to change him (~2 minutes).
aerinsol_chime.png
@Aerinsol I'll PM it now, and also the treasure, it's 25k right? ;uu;
@Aerinsol I'll PM it now, and also the treasure, it's 25k right? ;uu;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28