Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [PKMN] Pokémon Shop - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=7][b]Aerin's Pokémon Shop[/b][/size][/font][/center] ----- [center][font=Century Gothic][size=4]FC: 5215 - 0919 - 7868 with name Aerin. [url=http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/gmt-4/]GMT - 4:00[/url] (Eastern Daylight Time), +3 hours from server time[/size][/font][/center] [b][color=#f20000]This shop is no longer open as I no longer have the time or interest to manage it. I'm leaving the thread up as a reference to myself on the off chance that I ever decide to reopen. Thanks for your support of my shop and I sincerely hope that you are able to find what you need with my competitors![/color][/b] [b]Ping or private message me if you’d like to set up a trade![/b] My pokémon inventory is [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ugiT4CNih4MZW8vNBgQ-efYbn_LjA3VXysC6Yukq1ho/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url] in a Google spreadsheet. There are lots of useful tabs along the bottom! Please have a minimum order of 10k. I deal mostly in treasure, but I’ll take gems at 1:500 and most items, just ask. Ask and I will throw in a 6 IV JPN Ditto with any order for no extra charge. Limit one per person. Additionally, I’d be willing to trade for any pokémon off [url=http://eeveetale.tumblr.com/post/93916046698/wishlist]my wishlist[/url]. [size=1]*Prices are listed for 1 unit.[/size] ----- [b]Legitimate things I have to offer:[/b] [list][*][15k] A variety of Kalos/Hoenn born trophy shinies [*][20k] Some Kalos/Hoenn born competitive shinies (hatching thread linked) [*][10k] 5/6 IV baby competitive perfects that I’ve already bred (will not breed new ones) [*][5k] A large collection of bankballs, including apricorn, safari, and dream balls to breed you females from [*][5k] Any released hidden ability (except Snorlax/Munchlax, Mewtwo, and Tornadus) [*]Semi-legitimate: Most of my legendaries are legitimate, and many are nicknamable, but all are cloned. For more information, scroll down to the cloning section[/list] ----- [b]Powersave services I have to offer:[/b] [20k to do any combination of the actions on the list. Add as many bells and whistles as you like for one flat fee!] For a pokémon you trade me I can: [list][*]Make it shiny. You will no longer be able to nickname it afterwards, and it will still have your trainer name, but the trainer ID number will be different. [*]Change its gender or make it genderless. [*]Change the pokéball type it’s caught in. I will not change anything to be in a Cherish ball, Master ball, or Park ball. Any other ball type is fair game. [*]Change its nature. [*]Change its IV in a stat to be 0, 1, 30, or 31 but nothing in between. I can do this for all six IVs. [*]Change its EV in a stat to be 0 or 252 but nothing in between. I can do this for all six EVs, but I will only set two stats maximum to 252. [*]Give it active pokérus or take away active or healed pokérus. [*][10k per clone] Clone it and give you up to five clones plus the original (six total pokémon). I will not keep any clones unless you ask me to.[/list] Note: Provided the original pokémon you gave me can enter online battles, the final result will also be able to enter online battles, even with an illegal ball type. I will not do anything that makes your pokémon clearly look hacked (no male Miltanks, sorry). The only exception to this is the ball type. For a given pokémon I [b]cannot[/b]: [list][*]Teach it moves. Exception: ORAS move tutor moves and relearnable moves [*]Change a pokémon’s ability. [*]Nickname a pokémon that I personally didn’t hatch or encounter. [*]Change the language marker.[/list] ----- [b]I can also trade you clones of:[/b] [list][*][25k] Any of the legendaries and event pokémon I have (I have at least one version of every legendary/mythic pokémon and most of them are legitimate except for cloning) [*][15k] Any non-legendary off my list of ready-to-battle Lv. 50 competitive trained pokémon (comes with item) [*][25k] Any legendary off my list of ready-to-battle Lv. 50 competitive trained pokémon (comes with item) [*][20k] Anything off my list of cloned competitve shinies [*][5k] Any Vivillon pattern [*][2k] Any pokémon, any evolution stage from my living dex [*][5k] Almost all items, including all megastones, evolution stones, and berries [*][+10k] Clone one of the above, then put it through powersaving to change it[/list] Note: Cloned pokémon are indistinguishable from the original pokémon. They can be used in online battles and any other wireless activity provided the original pokémon is able to. Be aware that most legendaries cannot be used in online battles. ----- [b]To see what I have to offer, please visit [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ugiT4CNih4MZW8vNBgQ-efYbn_LjA3VXysC6Yukq1ho/edit?usp=sharing]my Google spreadsheet.[/url][/b] There are a lot of different tabs of pokémon along the bottom!
Aerin's Pokémon Shop

FC: 5215 - 0919 - 7868 with name Aerin.
GMT - 4:00 (Eastern Daylight Time), +3 hours from server time

This shop is no longer open as I no longer have the time or interest to manage it. I'm leaving the thread up as a reference to myself on the off chance that I ever decide to reopen. Thanks for your support of my shop and I sincerely hope that you are able to find what you need with my competitors!

Ping or private message me if you’d like to set up a trade!
My pokémon inventory is here in a Google spreadsheet. There are lots of useful tabs along the bottom! Please have a minimum order of 10k. I deal mostly in treasure, but I’ll take gems at 1:500 and most items, just ask. Ask and I will throw in a 6 IV JPN Ditto with any order for no extra charge. Limit one per person. Additionally, I’d be willing to trade for any pokémon off my wishlist.

*Prices are listed for 1 unit.
Legitimate things I have to offer:
  • [15k] A variety of Kalos/Hoenn born trophy shinies
  • [20k] Some Kalos/Hoenn born competitive shinies (hatching thread linked)
  • [10k] 5/6 IV baby competitive perfects that I’ve already bred (will not breed new ones)
  • [5k] A large collection of bankballs, including apricorn, safari, and dream balls to breed you females from
  • [5k] Any released hidden ability (except Snorlax/Munchlax, Mewtwo, and Tornadus)
  • Semi-legitimate: Most of my legendaries are legitimate, and many are nicknamable, but all are cloned. For more information, scroll down to the cloning section

Powersave services I have to offer:

[20k to do any combination of the actions on the list. Add as many bells and whistles as you like for one flat fee!]

For a pokémon you trade me I can:
  • Make it shiny. You will no longer be able to nickname it afterwards, and it will still have your trainer name, but the trainer ID number will be different.
  • Change its gender or make it genderless.
  • Change the pokéball type it’s caught in. I will not change anything to be in a Cherish ball, Master ball, or Park ball. Any other ball type is fair game.
  • Change its nature.
  • Change its IV in a stat to be 0, 1, 30, or 31 but nothing in between. I can do this for all six IVs.
  • Change its EV in a stat to be 0 or 252 but nothing in between. I can do this for all six EVs, but I will only set two stats maximum to 252.
  • Give it active pokérus or take away active or healed pokérus.
  • [10k per clone] Clone it and give you up to five clones plus the original (six total pokémon). I will not keep any clones unless you ask me to.

Note: Provided the original pokémon you gave me can enter online battles, the final result will also be able to enter online battles, even with an illegal ball type. I will not do anything that makes your pokémon clearly look hacked (no male Miltanks, sorry). The only exception to this is the ball type.

For a given pokémon I cannot:
  • Teach it moves. Exception: ORAS move tutor moves and relearnable moves
  • Change a pokémon’s ability.
  • Nickname a pokémon that I personally didn’t hatch or encounter.
  • Change the language marker.

I can also trade you clones of:
  • [25k] Any of the legendaries and event pokémon I have (I have at least one version of every legendary/mythic pokémon and most of them are legitimate except for cloning)
  • [15k] Any non-legendary off my list of ready-to-battle Lv. 50 competitive trained pokémon (comes with item)
  • [25k] Any legendary off my list of ready-to-battle Lv. 50 competitive trained pokémon (comes with item)
  • [20k] Anything off my list of cloned competitve shinies
  • [5k] Any Vivillon pattern
  • [2k] Any pokémon, any evolution stage from my living dex
  • [5k] Almost all items, including all megastones, evolution stones, and berries
  • [+10k] Clone one of the above, then put it through powersaving to change it

Note: Cloned pokémon are indistinguishable from the original pokémon. They can be used in online battles and any other wireless activity provided the original pokémon is able to. Be aware that most legendaries cannot be used in online battles.
To see what I have to offer, please visit my Google spreadsheet.
There are a lot of different tabs of pokémon along the bottom!
aerinsol_chime.png
Bump for good luck!
(I understand your questioning now, haha! ~Pokekindness)
Bump for good luck!
(I understand your questioning now, haha! ~Pokekindness)
14c75055bcb9cc67c8a94a46926ff636.gif57b6a078ae70f8cb63a2da784d24b17c.png
@Aerinsol: Oh my goodness! This is like an answer to my prayers. I've been missing a few legendaries and would love to get some 6iv pokemon!
@Aerinsol: Oh my goodness! This is like an answer to my prayers. I've been missing a few legendaries and would love to get some 6iv pokemon!
tumblr_nsrzfcvQUF1u402sco1_500.png
@Aerinsol

I don't have 25k right now, but I will absolutely keep you in mind for when I do!
I have a Sharpedo I adore i'd love to get powersaved.
@Aerinsol

I don't have 25k right now, but I will absolutely keep you in mind for when I do!
I have a Sharpedo I adore i'd love to get powersaved.
@Aerinsol you wouldn't happen to have a gen 6 palkia?
@Aerinsol you wouldn't happen to have a gen 6 palkia?
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Zeco5000
I do indeed have one. It's not nicknamable though.
@Zeco5000
I do indeed have one. It's not nicknamable though.
aerinsol_chime.png
@Aerinsol doesn't matter to me! I just need to be able to get to the giratina in my game :D

How much would it be?
@Aerinsol doesn't matter to me! I just need to be able to get to the giratina in my game :D

How much would it be?
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Zeco5000
Does 30k for a clone sound okay?
@Zeco5000
Does 30k for a clone sound okay?
aerinsol_chime.png
@Aerinsol: Thank you SO SO MUCH. I'll definitely have to return later when I get more treasure!
@Aerinsol: Thank you SO SO MUCH. I'll definitely have to return later when I get more treasure!
tumblr_nsrzfcvQUF1u402sco1_500.png
I'm going to have to come back to this for sure!
I'm going to have to come back to this for sure!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28