Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I need horror games
1 2 3 4
I never go by what critiques say because they're just that... Critics. They only go by the bad. I recommend watching some of the playthroughs first then deciding for yourself. PewDiePie has some good ones up on YouTube and his personal site as well.
I never go by what critiques say because they're just that... Critics. They only go by the bad. I recommend watching some of the playthroughs first then deciding for yourself. PewDiePie has some good ones up on YouTube and his personal site as well.
Epic Forum Hopper; Please Ping For A Response
@mightysketch
I'm a horror junkie also. OFF is really great but if you get the game after you beat a level go back to it at some point before the final levels.
Misao, Mad father and the witch's house are good pixel horrors. the five nights at freddy's series has incredibly storytelling if you pay attention to your surroundings instead of just rushing through the game. Neverending Nightmares is finally a full game so I would suggest that as well as Outlast which is so exciting to play and watch. I'm sure there are more that I know that I haven't listed. the sixpencee tumblr tends to have a lot of masterposts if you're looking for more.
Also do you like creepypasta read onsite or auditory?
@mightysketch
I'm a horror junkie also. OFF is really great but if you get the game after you beat a level go back to it at some point before the final levels.
Misao, Mad father and the witch's house are good pixel horrors. the five nights at freddy's series has incredibly storytelling if you pay attention to your surroundings instead of just rushing through the game. Neverending Nightmares is finally a full game so I would suggest that as well as Outlast which is so exciting to play and watch. I'm sure there are more that I know that I haven't listed. the sixpencee tumblr tends to have a lot of masterposts if you're looking for more.
Also do you like creepypasta read onsite or auditory?
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
Clive Barker's Undying is pretty great.
Clive Barker's Undying is pretty great.
have you played silent hill pt?? it's way good!! also a korean-made indie game called white day: a labyrinth named school. it was made in the late 90's, so the graphics aren't anything impressive, but tbh what makes it tic is it's impressive plot and how scary it is!! another suggestion would be yume nikki. enjoy the ending to that one, lol
have you played silent hill pt?? it's way good!! also a korean-made indie game called white day: a labyrinth named school. it was made in the late 90's, so the graphics aren't anything impressive, but tbh what makes it tic is it's impressive plot and how scary it is!! another suggestion would be yume nikki. enjoy the ending to that one, lol
Darkseed (1 and 2) and Clocktower, they're really old but i think they're still good.
Darkseed (1 and 2) and Clocktower, they're really old but i think they're still good.
tumblr_o80fpjUmV01uj5ydro1_100.png53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
1 2 3 4