Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | All www. Pages Refuse to Load
Almost all pages are not loading most of the assets correctly. This is preventing me from feeding my dragons, incubating nests, or doing anything that is beyond logging in. I was having some broken images that were not fixed by the below methods for a few days. Now the whole site is pretty much unusable for me. I have cleared my cache. I have hard refreshed. I have switched between browsers, clearing my cache/flushing my dns/running CCleaner to clear out all temporary files in between. I have disabled all extensions/add-ons and it doesn't help. [b]Browser:[/b] Comodo Dragon (36.1.1.21, Chromium Based), IE (whatever the current update is I never use it), and Firefox (35.0.1). [b]Error Text:[/b]None. All the buttons that are images show the broken image icon and do not function as buttons. The coliseum fails to load and spits out all the errors saying how it fails to load x asset. Then sits on a screen showing only the circle from the main screen. [b]Notes:[/b]It does seem to me that all the broken pages are the www. pages and not the www1. pages. Those load completely and fine for me. I am surprised the problem persisted into IE, I have seen issues with Chrome/Chromium/Firefox and decided to try IE but this issue is with all of my browsers. [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/14jyu5k.jpg[/img] Comodo Dragon (My default browser). It looks pretty much the same in the other browsers. Broken images. [b]Edit:[/b]As of February 2 the pages look the same (all images broken) but the buttons are now functional.
Almost all pages are not loading most of the assets correctly. This is preventing me from feeding my dragons, incubating nests, or doing anything that is beyond logging in. I was having some broken images that were not fixed by the below methods for a few days. Now the whole site is pretty much unusable for me.

I have cleared my cache. I have hard refreshed. I have switched between browsers, clearing my cache/flushing my dns/running CCleaner to clear out all temporary files in between. I have disabled all extensions/add-ons and it doesn't help.

Browser: Comodo Dragon (36.1.1.21, Chromium Based), IE (whatever the current update is I never use it), and Firefox (35.0.1).

Error Text:None. All the buttons that are images show the broken image icon and do not function as buttons. The coliseum fails to load and spits out all the errors saying how it fails to load x asset. Then sits on a screen showing only the circle from the main screen.

Notes:It does seem to me that all the broken pages are the www. pages and not the www1. pages. Those load completely and fine for me. I am surprised the problem persisted into IE, I have seen issues with Chrome/Chromium/Firefox and decided to try IE but this issue is with all of my browsers.

14jyu5k.jpg
Comodo Dragon (My default browser).
It looks pretty much the same in the other browsers. Broken images.

Edit:As of February 2 the pages look the same (all images broken) but the buttons are now functional.
VGxuHXT.png
I'm getting the broken images icon also
glad it's not just me
I'm getting the broken images icon also
glad it's not just me
ceecf9a5-d5c7-4397-8c76-a3a467c14fde_zps927bd106.png
I was getting poor dns resolution times and switched back to my ISP provided dns off of google public dns in hopes this would have changed the issue but it didn't. :(
I was getting poor dns resolution times and switched back to my ISP provided dns off of google public dns in hopes this would have changed the issue but it didn't. :(
VGxuHXT.png
This is happening to me too. The www1 pages load fine, but everything on the main www pages are broken or whatever. It's really frustrating.

I'm also using comodo dragon 36.1.1.21
This is happening to me too. The www1 pages load fine, but everything on the main www pages are broken or whatever. It's really frustrating.

I'm also using comodo dragon 36.1.1.21
has anyone found a workaround for this?
has anyone found a workaround for this?
I'm still reluctant to want to download another browser to try, but you could always give that a shot if your willing @KotetsuKaburagi.

Gah, this is just terrible timing with the festival T_T
I'm still reluctant to want to download another browser to try, but you could always give that a shot if your willing @KotetsuKaburagi.

Gah, this is just terrible timing with the festival T_T
VGxuHXT.png
I had to download firefox.....as much as I didnt want to...:(
but it works....but I'd rather use chrome ans not have 2 browsers going at once.
I had to download firefox.....as much as I didnt want to...:(
but it works....but I'd rather use chrome ans not have 2 browsers going at once.