Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Shinies are taking over my life
1 2 3
Send help, I've fallen in love with so many shinies, I need all the shiny legendaries it's killing me I tell you IT'S KILLING ME
*coughs* I'm normal I swear
Send help, I've fallen in love with so many shinies, I need all the shiny legendaries it's killing me I tell you IT'S KILLING ME
*coughs* I'm normal I swear
I have a difficult time conveying my thoughts and idea's so please be patient with me
@runee I feel you. I'm unlucky enough to have not found a shiny since Emerald... and I have played ALL of them. I remember as a wee little Selnyam playing Gold and finding a blue Koffing... I hated them up until that point, but Ol' Bluey helped win me the game!

What's your current favorite shiny?
@runee I feel you. I'm unlucky enough to have not found a shiny since Emerald... and I have played ALL of them. I remember as a wee little Selnyam playing Gold and finding a blue Koffing... I hated them up until that point, but Ol' Bluey helped win me the game!

What's your current favorite shiny?
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
@Selnyam Hm that's a hard question, I love the event pokemon shinies but It'd have to be my first ever shiny Umbreon c:
@Selnyam Hm that's a hard question, I love the event pokemon shinies but It'd have to be my first ever shiny Umbreon c:
I have a difficult time conveying my thoughts and idea's so please be patient with me
@Runee Umbreons are so cute! I remember spending weeks, in several different games trying to find a shiny Murkrow... no luck sadly. But between Y and AS my hopes are still high! Here's hoping you can find some nice Legendary Shinies!
@Runee Umbreons are so cute! I remember spending weeks, in several different games trying to find a shiny Murkrow... no luck sadly. But between Y and AS my hopes are still high! Here's hoping you can find some nice Legendary Shinies!
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
Im trying to get rid of my shinyitus by trading a lot of mine away its hard to do when someo. Im more into events though. 200 plus events and going strong
Im trying to get rid of my shinyitus by trading a lot of mine away its hard to do when someo. Im more into events though. 200 plus events and going strong
Have Flightrising for eldemore
I feel you there... once you start, you can't stop. I have a box dedicated to my shines and it hurts to look at them.
Good luck in finding shiny Legendaries! and other non-legendary Pokemon! ^_^

I feel horribly guilty having a shiny Rayquaza... I'm so sorry.
I feel you there... once you start, you can't stop. I have a box dedicated to my shines and it hurts to look at them.
Good luck in finding shiny Legendaries! and other non-legendary Pokemon! ^_^

I feel horribly guilty having a shiny Rayquaza... I'm so sorry.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I have never found a Shiny, The only Shiny I have is the Red Gyarados from Pokemon: Soulsilver.
I have never found a Shiny, The only Shiny I have is the Red Gyarados from Pokemon: Soulsilver.
Shinies are pretty to look at it, but I don't think they're worth the time it takes to get them. Even RNGing takes too much work.

Still, I do love the Shiny Gardevoir I caught in a Moon Ball in Soul Silver. Took ages to figure out how to RNG, but I got it in the end. Unfortunately, most of the Pokemon that I do think are worth getting in shiny form are either in places where it's difficult to RNG, or are not RNGable.
Shinies are pretty to look at it, but I don't think they're worth the time it takes to get them. Even RNGing takes too much work.

Still, I do love the Shiny Gardevoir I caught in a Moon Ball in Soul Silver. Took ages to figure out how to RNG, but I got it in the end. Unfortunately, most of the Pokemon that I do think are worth getting in shiny form are either in places where it's difficult to RNG, or are not RNGable.
MQT10mP.gif
look at my dragon I love her
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
I feel you.I have gotten a shiny obsession from Y's lack of aftergame.I even had the patience to try for a shiny Dratini.Needless to say,he is my favourite,most used and strongest shiny of ALL of my shinies.Even those on different games.

I now need a shiny Suicune because Pokken Suicune's artwork made me fall in love with the thing again.
I feel you.I have gotten a shiny obsession from Y's lack of aftergame.I even had the patience to try for a shiny Dratini.Needless to say,he is my favourite,most used and strongest shiny of ALL of my shinies.Even those on different games.

I now need a shiny Suicune because Pokken Suicune's artwork made me fall in love with the thing again.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
i'm REALLY bad at shiny hunting so i get them from giveaways :> i've got a shiny oh oh and a shiny jirachi and i'm trying for a shiny mew
i'm REALLY bad at shiny hunting so i get them from giveaways :> i've got a shiny oh oh and a shiny jirachi and i'm trying for a shiny mew
Three hours ahead of FR time, FR tumblr: http://knockturnalrising.tumblr.com/
1 2 3