Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Sword Art Online Fans?
[img]http://media1.giphy.com/media/nsmCk4Ruq7pIc/giphy.gif[/img] I'm re watching it right now. Probably my favorite Anime out there! ^-^ But... Is it anyone else's favorite? I MUST KNOW! So... Ya! [img]https://grindemgames.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/asuna_invites_to_party.jpg[/img]
giphy.gif

I'm re watching it right now. Probably my favorite Anime out there! ^-^
But...
Is it anyone else's favorite? I MUST KNOW!

So... Ya!
asuna_invites_to_party.jpg
ImLwTCX.pngGSbB5tl.gifMmBygYl.gifE0IOY4y.gifImLwTCX.png
Not my favorite since I'm really bad at picking favorites (though I wish I could.. eh) but it's definitely one of the ones I really like! I thought Kirito and Asuna were super cute! I loved the whole world and concept of it and have watched through it a couple times.

Ahhh I wanna spend some time in that world so badly.. SAO is awesome!
Not my favorite since I'm really bad at picking favorites (though I wish I could.. eh) but it's definitely one of the ones I really like! I thought Kirito and Asuna were super cute! I loved the whole world and concept of it and have watched through it a couple times.

Ahhh I wanna spend some time in that world so badly.. SAO is awesome!
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
Not my favorite but I definitely loved watching it!
Not my favorite but I definitely loved watching it!
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
I like it pretty much, but it's not my fave anime. I actually discovered it by reading a manga which adapted the Aincrad storyline. I like the manga version better than how the anime handled that storyline, but I still enjoyed it and really like the Alfheim storyline. I haven't finished it, but I was enjoying Alfheim so I'll get back to it. (If they actually make a game like Alfheim for a game system that actually physically immerses you in the game, let me know. Feeling like you're flying must be the most amazing thing ever.)
I like it pretty much, but it's not my fave anime. I actually discovered it by reading a manga which adapted the Aincrad storyline. I like the manga version better than how the anime handled that storyline, but I still enjoyed it and really like the Alfheim storyline. I haven't finished it, but I was enjoying Alfheim so I'll get back to it. (If they actually make a game like Alfheim for a game system that actually physically immerses you in the game, let me know. Feeling like you're flying must be the most amazing thing ever.)
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
i think i watched like an episode when i was pretending to be a member of the anime club when they were having a party so that i didn't have to buy food

i don't remember anything about it
i think i watched like an episode when i was pretending to be a member of the anime club when they were having a party so that i didn't have to buy food

i don't remember anything about it
I really want to watch it but I don't know where to D:
it looks super interesting though! :D
I really want to watch it but I don't know where to D:
it looks super interesting though! :D
/waves hand

Mine! I have fandom dragons help I've seen the whole thing through Mother's Rosario one time, and I'm working through the light novels as they're released in English. (I prefer actual books to PDFs whenever possible.)

Kirito and Asuna sap is my life. Plus I drool over their weapons, but I'm weird.
/waves hand

Mine! I have fandom dragons help I've seen the whole thing through Mother's Rosario one time, and I'm working through the light novels as they're released in English. (I prefer actual books to PDFs whenever possible.)

Kirito and Asuna sap is my life. Plus I drool over their weapons, but I'm weird.
5cx1lc.jpg
It's extremely... mediocre. Sorry.
They could have done a deep, heartbreaking survival drama, but instead we got a slice of life in fantasyland with tons of lolis drooling over an inexplicably overpovered Gary Stu (who's paired up with a generic tsundere), with random characters who you don't care about dying for poorly done shock value.
It's extremely... mediocre. Sorry.
They could have done a deep, heartbreaking survival drama, but instead we got a slice of life in fantasyland with tons of lolis drooling over an inexplicably overpovered Gary Stu (who's paired up with a generic tsundere), with random characters who you don't care about dying for poorly done shock value.
ZPPY.png