Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ** Dragon Busts! (moved)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23
@Dragondrop
Sure thing! Added you (y)

@ravenwind
Haha, thank you! I haven't started yours yet so a switch is fine :'D He looks amazing!
@Dragondrop
Sure thing! Added you (y)

@ravenwind
Haha, thank you! I haven't started yours yet so a switch is fine :'D He looks amazing!
art_shop_sig_by_clouded_3d-d90cg3f.png
@Clouded

Hello hello! :D I am in love with your art, I just wanna pet it. uwu (Is that weird? >>) Wondered if I could get on your list for future open slots? :3 Thanks a bunch!
@Clouded

Hello hello! :D I am in love with your art, I just wanna pet it. uwu (Is that weird? >>) Wondered if I could get on your list for future open slots? :3 Thanks a bunch!
VaGjTEK.png
Art by Charingo (#85020)
@WillowTree

Ahaha, thank you! :'D I added you to the list!
@WillowTree

Ahaha, thank you! :'D I added you to the list!
@clouded

You have some very lovely art, friend and I was curious if I could nab a spot on the ping list for the (Gem/Treasure) slots
@clouded

You have some very lovely art, friend and I was curious if I could nab a spot on the ping list for the (Gem/Treasure) slots
IT7iTv8.png
@Clouded You art is gorgeous, would I be able to get the last two USD slots if possible?
@Clouded You art is gorgeous, would I be able to get the last two USD slots if possible?
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Clouded I would love one of the last two USD slots if possible, if not, it's totally fine! I know Fujo asked for both, but you also said a slot was per client... so I'm not really sure. Let me know!
@Clouded I would love one of the last two USD slots if possible, if not, it's totally fine! I know Fujo asked for both, but you also said a slot was per client... so I'm not really sure. Let me know!
@Clouded hm, can I be on your livestream and gem slot pinglists?
@Clouded hm, can I be on your livestream and gem slot pinglists?

lome with an L :D
buying art!
Are you open?? I can pay via paypal ;u;
@Clouded
Are you open?? I can pay via paypal ;u;
@Clouded
RG3SXKP.png
@Clouded
These are so pretty! I watched a couple of your videos and I was wondering what program you used ^^ (also, how do you move stuff around that's already drawn?)

I'm trying to figure out what program(s) I want xD
@Clouded
These are so pretty! I watched a couple of your videos and I was wondering what program you used ^^ (also, how do you move stuff around that's already drawn?)

I'm trying to figure out what program(s) I want xD
NmT3Oup.png0cFORbe.png
v3cV1FM.pngcsNm7K6.png
@AlphaSobek @lome ,
You've been added to the appropriate list(s)! Thank you /;v;/

@Fujo @Jekka @SterlingKat
AHH sorry guys, I realize now having those slots listed was misleading...! I'm not currently open for new clients, I'm going to wait until I clear the current list to reopen. But that should be fairly soon!!
I can put you all down on the ping list for USD slots (or gem, or both) if you'd like!
Thanks so much for your interest, I apologize for any confusion!

Also, to clear up about clients vs. slots: each "slot" represents one client, each client can request six individual pieces. What determines a new client is based on who I'm corresponding with/receiving payment from; you can order a bust for your friend's dragon in one slot's worth of orders, but only if the payment for everything will be coming from you. So if you wanted two different pieces, that would still count as one slot. Only if you wanted 12 pieces total would you need to reserve two slots.
I hope that makes a little more sense! ;v;
@AlphaSobek @lome ,
You've been added to the appropriate list(s)! Thank you /;v;/

@Fujo @Jekka @SterlingKat
AHH sorry guys, I realize now having those slots listed was misleading...! I'm not currently open for new clients, I'm going to wait until I clear the current list to reopen. But that should be fairly soon!!
I can put you all down on the ping list for USD slots (or gem, or both) if you'd like!
Thanks so much for your interest, I apologize for any confusion!

Also, to clear up about clients vs. slots: each "slot" represents one client, each client can request six individual pieces. What determines a new client is based on who I'm corresponding with/receiving payment from; you can order a bust for your friend's dragon in one slot's worth of orders, but only if the payment for everything will be coming from you. So if you wanted two different pieces, that would still count as one slot. Only if you wanted 12 pieces total would you need to reserve two slots.
I hope that makes a little more sense! ;v;
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23