Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 512 513 514 515 516 ... 535 536
I know another user has this problem. We use chrome for the site normally but the coli's too dang slow on chrome so we use a different browser. It runs faster, but sometimes after the enemies die the battle's still going on and you can't escape unless you refresh or flee, either way losing the experience you gained. Other times, more often than above, the venue picture with the enemies and dragons, plus the fighting options, flies half-way off screen so I can't do anything, while a blank image of the venue stays behind, sometimes with the dragons there but still and unplayable

@YukiDaviji I know, right?

Edit: Now when I start a new battle my dragons don't show up and the enemy keeps going through turns non-stop
I know another user has this problem. We use chrome for the site normally but the coli's too dang slow on chrome so we use a different browser. It runs faster, but sometimes after the enemies die the battle's still going on and you can't escape unless you refresh or flee, either way losing the experience you gained. Other times, more often than above, the venue picture with the enemies and dragons, plus the fighting options, flies half-way off screen so I can't do anything, while a blank image of the venue stays behind, sometimes with the dragons there but still and unplayable

@YukiDaviji I know, right?

Edit: Now when I start a new battle my dragons don't show up and the enemy keeps going through turns non-stop
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Could we maybe fix the issue where you kill all the enemies but the battle still goes on?
It's getting very annoying, because you have to refresh and you lose the breath you've built up.

This has been going on for quite a while now.
Could we maybe fix the issue where you kill all the enemies but the battle still goes on?
It's getting very annoying, because you have to refresh and you lose the breath you've built up.

This has been going on for quite a while now.
6epgHfG.png
FREE Arcane Nests. Nest conditions on profile
FR +3
[quote name="Silversea" date="2015-01-24 13:05:00"]I was recommended a solution by adding &safemode=1 to the end of the website address. I no longer have any issues whatsoever.[/quote] This works fine for me for coli, but I'm still having issues with fairgrounds which is annoying since that's my preferred time waster activity :( I couldn't even put one side of a normal mode jigsaw together before my connection dropped lol
Silversea wrote on 2015-01-24 13:05:00:
I was recommended a solution by adding &safemode=1 to the end of the website address.

I no longer have any issues whatsoever.
This works fine for me for coli, but I'm still having issues with fairgrounds which is annoying since that's my preferred time waster activity :(
I couldn't even put one side of a normal mode jigsaw together before my connection dropped lol
[quote name="RillC" date="2015-01-25 09:24:41"]For about the last week in coli, I've often been seeing an empty venue for a while before the dragons/enemies slowly start to track on the screen. Once they load, the battle goes normally. Today, the coli is nearly unplayable due to this. I clocked it at over one minute from the time the venue loaded until everyone was on the screen. Also, during this time, Firefox had the (Not Responding) message at the top of the browser. I'm using Firefox 35.0 on Windows 7 and I don't tend to use any other browser so this is a big problem for a holiday week.[/quote] I'm having this same issue and it's really beginning to annoy me, especially as I'm attempting to get some festival stuff. It started last week sometime. I'm also using Firefox 35.0 in Win7.
RillC wrote on 2015-01-25 09:24:41:
For about the last week in coli, I've often been seeing an empty venue for a while before the dragons/enemies slowly start to track on the screen. Once they load, the battle goes normally. Today, the coli is nearly unplayable due to this. I clocked it at over one minute from the time the venue loaded until everyone was on the screen. Also, during this time, Firefox had the (Not Responding) message at the top of the browser. I'm using Firefox 35.0 on Windows 7 and I don't tend to use any other browser so this is a big problem for a holiday week.

I'm having this same issue and it's really beginning to annoy me, especially as I'm attempting to get some festival stuff. It started last week sometime. I'm also using Firefox 35.0 in Win7.
How do you disable noscript?

Having coli issues, it goes down after just a minute or two every time I play.
Toggled the socket as it suggested, no difference.
Checked websocket-thingy, all good there according to the test ... :/
How do you disable noscript?

Having coli issues, it goes down after just a minute or two every time I play.
Toggled the socket as it suggested, no difference.
Checked websocket-thingy, all good there according to the test ... :/
...:: Mature Digital Artist - http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ravica/ ::...
@RillC

See this thread Solution for start of battle lag (FF 35), if it doesn't work, you have to downgrade to the previous Firefox version.
@RillC

See this thread Solution for start of battle lag (FF 35), if it doesn't work, you have to downgrade to the previous Firefox version.
I've found that since the recent Chrome update, I've been unable to access the Coliseum at all. The bar doesn't load at all, and even after my normal refreshes, I'm still unable to access it. I have not upgraded or changed my anti-virus programs since the Chrome update and my firewall preferences have not changed. Any reason this could be happening or any possible fixes out there?
I've found that since the recent Chrome update, I've been unable to access the Coliseum at all. The bar doesn't load at all, and even after my normal refreshes, I'm still unable to access it. I have not upgraded or changed my anti-virus programs since the Chrome update and my firewall preferences have not changed. Any reason this could be happening or any possible fixes out there?
RVCJPrX.png
Still getting the ongoing battle thing, where the enemies are dead but you can't continue without refreshing or fleeing and losing your experience

@Miarko I find the coli is terrible on chrome, so I use a different browser for it. Don't know if this helps you or not
Still getting the ongoing battle thing, where the enemies are dead but you can't continue without refreshing or fleeing and losing your experience

@Miarko I find the coli is terrible on chrome, so I use a different browser for it. Don't know if this helps you or not
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@EarthTiger I refreshed my cache and that seemed to the trick. I'm not having any issues now. Thanks for the advice, though. :)
@EarthTiger I refreshed my cache and that seemed to the trick. I'm not having any issues now. Thanks for the advice, though. :)
RVCJPrX.png
I'm completely unable to access the fairgrounds or coliseum. Can anyone give me any help? Websockets don't seem to be the issue.
I'm completely unable to access the fairgrounds or coliseum. Can anyone give me any help? Websockets don't seem to be the issue.
1 2 ... 512 513 514 515 516 ... 535 536